I am a new luciferian

hi
i am 43 yo, i born and live in a islamic country and here if you be a luciferian you will punishment by death.
so i am very alone and my refrences for information is internet.
i ask him show me somthing to i believe i am not in delution and he showed me something little.
i pray him 2 or 3 days per week if i remember him, and i offer a music or a cigarette or a chocolate or coffee to him.
i want to know does he see me or not?
does he care about me or not?
can anyone ask him i appreciate that.
:hearts:
best regards

4 Likes

Are you from Iran?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Omid!

I am sorry about your circumstances, but rest assured if you seek him out in honesty, he will listen! If you care about him, he will care about you. If you care about what you want, he will care about that too! If you seek spiritual liberation, you will have it :slight_smile:

And you will find friends here. We may be edgy at times, bur we are not judgmental.

Welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yes.

lol
yea

I am too😊

2 Likes

will you be punished there for following another religion?

Satanism and Luciferianism and Pagan religions are compeletly banned but religions like Zoroastrianism and Abrahamic religions are accepted
Also Magick is completely banned.

2 Likes

what as strict country. and dont you fear? if you dont mind me asking

You will find support and friendship here, brother. We may be from different countries and creeds, but we are all traveling this path less traveled, and here you are not alone. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No not really.

2 Likes

ty for your replies.
but how can i be sure?:sweat_smile:

If you meditate on “Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer Elan Reya Amaymon” you should feel his presence, meaning he sees you. He will care about you, so long as you care about yourself. He was one of the nine primordial gods who made an ancient covenant with human beings to usher this species into it’s ascent, so he knows and cares about many, many people.

1 Like

ty, is it possible somebody ask him about another person and he answer?

Absolutely. Most spirits will do this, although you need to know how to hear their response.

1 Like

so anybody can ask him about me in this forum?
i really need that to develop my relationship with lucifer :hugs:

1 Like

I would recommend you talk to him yourself. He would appreciate that. I don’t know if by “Luciferian” you just mean working with Lucifer or if you’re trying to follow traditional Luciferian philosophy, but here’s a list of a few spirits that I recommend for you to work with, from Asenath Mason and Bill Duvendack’s “Awakening Lucifer”

1. Prometheus
  2. Melek Taus
  3. Attar
  4. Shemyaza
  5. Samael
  6. Lucifuge Rofocale
  7. Lugh
  8. Shiva
  9. Azazel
  10. Pan
  11. Janus
2 Likes

i want follow him and pray him as a god.

Now, he doesn’t want to be worshipped. I assume you used to be a Muslim? He doesn’t want people being devoted to him the same way Allah does. Lucifer and eight other gods made a covenant with human beings so that they could freely usher our species into ascent, which involves not worshipping anything. Lucifer wants you to be your own master. It’s still okay to pray to him if you want to, but just know he doesn’t want worship.

2 Likes

Being a Luciferian is self mastery not worshiping. You do work to become Lucifer by increasing the Luciferian energy from within.

3 Likes