I 1114 Hi

I thank you for accepting me in the Temple of the Great Satan and thank the devil for allowing me to worship him and to obey his commands and commands. I love Satan. I am very happy to be his slave Satan.

That’s hot.

1 Like

Welcome here. But you’re not his slave. Your nobody’s slave. That’s what the LHP is all about. You work with entities to reach a level of ascend in this life. Free will.

4 Likes

I’ll reserve judgement…for now.

5 Likes

I loved waking up to this thread.

OP…op…op.

Your enthusiasm is lovely, but please avail yourself of the magnifying glass above to type in these things:
Satan vs Lucifer
Sell your soul

You have obviously (to us here) done zero research before coming here.
Nobody here worships the gods. We learn from them so we might be gods, ourselves.

3 Likes

@Aldayoo Please post a proper introduction in our Intro thread, since this is…well, I don’t know what this is besides a trolling post. Just click the image below and tell us a bit about yourself and any experience you might have:

handIntro

2 Likes

Satan asked me to tell you he wants you to ascend in power, wealth, and earthly success, and become the master of your own reality. :+1:

6 Likes

I thank the devil to stand beside me I love him very much

1 Like

You are so much nicer than me…you make my little, vacant, black heart remember that humanity isn’t entirly worth extermination.

4 Likes

You are also nice to wish to learn the worship of the Lord the Great Satan

My “uncle” was a devotee of Satan, you may want to contact him to increase your confidence to walk in your own power:

Blasphemy

Troll