Hypersigil Demonic Comic Experiment

The Hypersigil Infernal Comic

This is merely a simple experiment, the actual desire/intention isn’t even mentioned in the comic it’s subliminal as it’s pertinent to the experiment but I want you guys to participate in this experiment. Simply read the bad crappy comic and that’s it, thank you for participating :relieved:

15 Likes

11 Likes

12 Likes

13 Likes

Epic. The whole comic is essentially a Sigilic Pathworking. Nice!

2 Likes

Well here is a little more into how it works …

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈𝐬 𝐀 𝐇𝐲𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐥.

In chaos magick the sigil is understood as a amalgamation of the linear codification of intent, the sigil is the bridge of the subconscious and conscious projection into reality. One of the most well known chaos magicians who is also a comic book writer, he created the invisibles as a graphic novel trilogy which turned into a hyper sigil. The definition of the hyper sigil is explained below.

“An extended work of art with magical meaning and willpower, created using adapted processes of sigilization. The ‘hypersigil’ or ‘supersigil’ develops the sigil concept beyond the static image and incorporates elements such as characterization, drama, and plot. The hypersigil is a sigil extended through the fourth dimension. My own comic book series The Invisibles was a six-year long sigil in the form of an occult adventure story which consumed and recreated my life during the period of its composition and execution. The hypersigil is an immensely powerful and sometimes dangerous method for actually altering reality in accordance with intent. Results can be remarkable and shocking”.

Grant Morrison’s character had been written to be kidnapped in his story and tortured, his character was slowly dying of blood poisoning and two bust lungs. Three weeks later Grant Morrison finds himself in critical condition in the hospital with his blood poisoned, two bust kings and going through the same shamanic trials he had put his character through. Therefore he structured this microcosmic holographic projection in a self benefitting and conducive narrative. If his character got a woman the women that came into his life would be identical to the character, if his character became wealthy and came into money so would he. We can then hack our reality at the quantum level with these forms of subliminal sigils known as Hypersigils through various different creative outlets.

13 Likes

Maybe then at the end of the comic you can add plot twist or reveal, that the reader who reads it also gets results so reader also gets effected same way .

3 Likes

I’ve done multiple hypersigls in the past and they kick ass dude
This is brilliant and a more refined version of what a hyper sigil can be
Or has ever been used

This is an amazing work. I’m thinking about sharing it with a friend of mine who is a comic book artist.

@C.Kendall You have done it again!

1 Like

This and your comic here are super cool.

I wonder if it’s possible for a beginner like me to make a hyper sigil.

1 Like

very interesting i felt huge amounts of energy in my head, concentrated in my third eye and my back while reading this

1 Like

This is really good and i hope you continue making and sharing this on the forum.

1 Like

I love this. I had to smile when I saw how it ended, with the mysterious windfall. As someone who has been experimenting with hypersigils for years, I would sometimes get results before I even published my work, which I think says something about the nature of magic in general.

It would be great if you could update this thread with any results that come from this, I would be interested to hear.

I like the art style i would even use as walpaper if it were the dialogue anc mesphitoles looked so badass

Pdf ebook version:

2 Likes

What kinds of hypersigils have you done?

@C.Kendall

Let me summarize your spiritual calling in a single sentence Magister Kendall-

“Build me an army worthy of Mordor.”

No joke.

Can i ask why you picked Mephistopheles to be the demon in your book and not any other?