Hydrokinesis thread!

Soul rebels? Was that a typo? I’m not familiar with the term.

Sorry, I use speech to text. Let me rephrase that. I thought I did that, the ripple thing, because I saw eippples come out of my legs in the tub, but zi figured that it might be a trick of the water hitting my legs.

Gotcha. I’ve tested this in a community swimming pool, where I’ve observed the water being still around me, even when others are actively swimming in it, and seen how when I used energy how the water got very violent, even splashing up on the edge of the pool opposite me. The pool size for comparison was about half that of an Olympic swimming pool.

Forgot to add: If you’re testing this in the bathtub, you’d need to be careful to make sure your body moving around doesn’t cause the same effect.

1 Like

Nice… only please don’t get all anti-alfa while in the bath tub full of water.
It could be physically dangerous (in this realm). :worried:
I don’t want to turn out knowing-all or something… but regarding you astral… there might be something that was shown to you and has its practical use.
Cone shapes are energy amplifiers… if it was in astral, or just a matter of your subconscious showing you what you already know, is irrelevant… what matters is… can you use it in your efforts?

The water whirlpool (vortex) has a shape of cone. It’s natural for water to form these kinds of forms when moving as it takes the less energy/time to do it.
This two guys were proving it (i guess they were not the only ones)…
Walter Russel and Viktor Schauberger

Research and try to apply.
Perhaps you can find something there that helps you… the way universe works in 3d so it should in any realm. That’s because the laws are ‘univers(e)’-al.

Enough of my philosopy… personally I think you’re on the right path.