Hurricane Laura anyone from the effected areas?

So if you read the lightning wood thread then you know this is my bad. I honestly didn’t expect this much to happen. If anyone is from the effected areas my sincere apologies. Please let us know how much damage has occured and if you are ok.

3 Likes

Nope. I’m good.

2 Likes

Hopefully all our people are safe from this monster I created. I honestly thought it simmer down a bit.

2 Likes

Since there was another Hurricane prior to Laura there could be a chance that it has already been weakened a bit by the cooled down water surface of the ocean the first hurricane left behind. Fingers crossed.

3 Likes

Why did I even post this? I live miles away so it’s obvious that I was unaffected.

1 Like

I just heard on the news that it might be weakening.

1 Like

Jeezzzus…
Well, fuck.
Although this storm, I’ve read could cause much shit, I’m on the southern point of Africa, so the closest I’m getting to this is the news…

Note to self on your previous posts and the power such material could hold…
As a magician most well done…

I know this might cause massive damage to many, but a working like this, as a mage, well done.

1 Like

So the dirty side was supposed to hit right where I’m at. The house isn’t super flood-prone, but my herb farm in the making is. So I ended up having to blow some savings on a replacement submersible pump because it the last one was jacked all to hell. Then the day it’s supposed to arrive, I wake up and find that it’s shifted away. We may get some residual rain later this week, but no hurricane as predicted so far. As I’m writing, it’s nice and sunny outside.

Thanks for getting me called off work for a day though, lmao

2 Likes

Well I am not affected by it because i live in another country, but what I want to tell that it is storm and hurricane season. I am not about to questioning and undermine your skills @AdamThoth, but to pay attention to that there is huge probability of hurricanes in the current season. I am more convinced to that you could add more power to hurricane that would appear regardless of your efforts.

2 Likes

Thanks for the compliment, but I feel a bit like a boxer winning the title bout by accidentally killing his opponent.

Sorry about your herb garden.