Hurricane Douglas Is Coming!

As Hurricane Douglas nears Hawaii, there has been a flurry of activity on Oahu (all the islands, really), it made me think about rituals that people do DURING storms. I’m not talking about diverting it. To Hel with that.

But what rituals do you do (safely) during storms, honor and recognize the pure power of Nature? I’m also a crystal noob, but I have a selenite tower that I’ve cleansed, but not charged. Would this be a good candidate for that?

Thanks for the input and guidance.

2 Likes

I havent done a lot of storm magic, but when one rolls over ive visualized the chaotic energy of it going down and gathering at my hand(s), then i put it to use on spells. It really gives a good boost. You could probably charge any crystal, by gathering that energy and adding it into the crystal

1 Like

When I was a little kid, my mom would find me at the window when I was a toddler and it was storming. Your post reminded me of that.

I also have 8 or 9 pieces of tourmaline I may also charge in the storm.

2 Likes

I believe @Empress_Arianna tapped into the power of hurricane Irma back in 2018, so she might have some thoughts on possible rituals.

4 Likes