[humorous] used king paimon's technique for mind manipulation but not sure how to reverse it

like the title implies, i used one of king paimon’s mind manipulation techniques (how to insert thoughts) and i tested it out on a coworker a few weeks ago. i wanted to do something harmless like just craving a certain food or drink and im lactose intolerant so the first “random” thing that came to mind was milk since i dont drink very much of it myself, so i went with that, but now literally every time i see this coworker she mentions how much she wish she had brought some milk with her or complains about how she doesn’t have any at home. i figured this particular coworker might be a good target since she’s a bit airheaded and often lacks insight into her own thinking (i like her but gotta be honest here) but i really didn’t expect the results to be this long lasting tbh. if it doesn’t wear off in a few more weeks maybe i’ll just try a generic reversing spell and see if that works. :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

This is the funniest thing I’ve ever read on this forum and I am going to make my coworker really like something stupid.

6 Likes

I feel like I should do this kinda shit more just more just for the memes.

You can reverse a spell by calling the same spirit though if you don’t want this person to get their calcium anymore.

2 Likes

that sounds really funny tbh haha
what technique have you used ?

Lol maybe try implanting another thought where she no longer wants milk so much?

it was pretty much this same method here King paimon method to change minds - Channeled technique

2 Likes

Okay, time for the Milk Challenge.

Manipulate one or more of your coworkers into obsessing over milk and post your results here.

2 Likes

better she obsess over milk than obsessing over you. lol