Huge realization

so the other night i did a q n a with the 72 right and i ended up with 15 of the 72 Furfur marchosias sitri paimon buer phenex Gremory asmodai ronove zangan vual naberius murmur camio and aim i just realized they may not all be my gaurdian but they all can and do have a way to help me in my life

im a writer and Phenex can help me with that oh man Gremory can help me find stuff i lose things all the time im excited im not going to do an invokation tonight ill wait til tomorrow can any one referrer me to some one from the 72 that can spread word on some one like good word as like help gain fans? or is it some one i already listed?

4 Likes

That is correct. Many people choose a patron, but we can learn from them all in equal measure.

1 Like

is it possible for more then one to choose you? that is what i feel like is happening…

1 Like

YOU choose your patron, and they can agree to teach. It sounds more like a group cooperation effort to speed up your learning.
I have been consistently working with multiple gods from multiple pantheons just to work on my aspects. I had a patron until recently, but sometimes self-guided learning is also important.

1 Like

thats good to hear but i know i can learn from them all so its a good thing

1 Like