Hubby and his fear

She shouldn’t you’re absolutely right, and those damned religions are the most oppressive force I’ve ever known. I saw a video of a man having his head chopped off in the middle of town square for the crime of practicing magick. Christians were doing the same shit only a couple hundred years ago too.

3 Likes

The best thing we can do as magicians is in a community is help each other, i haven’t told any of my family about what i do since i was beat by my father, dont let anybody control you, and there is no need to completely oppose someone else, a healthy relationship is about equal part sacrifices and understanding

4 Likes

Funny how they claim to be all about forgiveness until you want to try do believe something else then out come the knives.

4 Likes

You are probably already doing this but I’ll throw it out there none the less.

Just make sure your child is protected psychically,spiritually emotionally, physically, mentally and any other way as a good mother you think is best.

As for your hubby, I have no idea.

Yea I was in a funeral today in which I heard all the god’s names and, surprise surprise, my head didn’t start spinning :joy:

1 Like

What can I do other then the LBRP before and after?

1 Like

Hubby points out a new subdivision being built and how it would be a nice place to mover to. I comment on how close it is to a church…I mean it’s almost in the church parking lot. Hubby asks “do you have a problem with that?” I respond, “I might burst into flame.”

5 Likes

Most people will tell you to perform LBRP, but for me it’s not really working as it should… I was thinking to try this out Is there a daemonic version to the LBRP - #31 by leo and if I’m not satisfied then I’ll make my own.

1 Like

I use the cleansing and grounding methods on Sumerian society. Org

1 Like

They’re actually very close to what I’ve always used anyway.

The problem with this is that they say not to perform the banishing/cleansing ritual until you have performed the introduction ritual. Which is actually an initiation. And I don’t think I want to initiate…

Maybe the church burst into flame, who knows :joy:

1 Like

Introduction ritual is far different from the devotional ritual.

Allow me to re-post a small part of that ritual, I hope it’s not against the rules…

“Before Enki, I (full name) ready to accept the wisdom of Duat. Take me as your student as I accepted you my teacher.”

That right here… I have no problem to accept any ancient god’s power. I live in Greece, the Greek Gods are all around me and I know their powers. But I will pick who will be my teacher unless I get a call. Which again the final decision will be mine. No one will force me to accept any god or demon or angel or anything as a teacher unless I wish for it.

3 Likes

It’s always up to an individual how they proceed on their path. I’ve devoted so I haven’t thought much on it.

2 Likes

I was watching hubbs get ready to go play lotto and had the most wonderful fantasy. You see I refuse to play lotto, because of his $100 a week addiction, the one where he never wins and we could always use that money, I hate gambling in all forms. Because he’s low-key afraid of what I do, why not add a bit of jealousy to the mix. Start getting consistent, small wins and just flaunt it in his face. He’s been a lotto junkie for 20 years and me winning would really chaffe his buttcrack.

3 Likes

Checking it out and loving it so far, its spot friggin on!

1 Like

It’s a difficult decision. Neither of my partners have strong religious leanings, though one grew up around a deep, restrictive Christian influence and one didn’t. I keep my work away from the eyes of my partner that was raised in the church, aside from some minor divination which doesn’t seem to frighten him. I find that our lives are more harmonious that way. Is it possible that once the scary stuff is addressed, your hubby might be a ‘live and let live’ type? He might be less frightened by you and more so by the overt paranormal activity. Out of sight, out of mind, so to speak.

Favorite site. Owner is very adept and knowledgeable, helpful as well.

1 Like

Just wish he’d add more. I love the Malphas and Sufi sections! I’m a hardcore Rumi fan.

1 Like