Hubby and his fear

I have a hubby (we aren’t married yet, but been together for over 6 yrs) who is really freaked out by my new path. I honestly don’t know what my path is. I have always had magic in my life. I had a spirit protector as a child. I have always been able to feel the presence of spirits, although up until recently u havent been feeling much. My grandmother was a witch who gave me my first BOS on my 16th birthday. I had a great aunt who practiced Voodoo and hexed my father. He is still pining for my mother although she’s been 10 years in the grave.
On the other had, hubbs says he’s felt the moving of God in his life, believes that Jesus was His son, and is very freaked out by what has been going on. Since I’ve begun my journey, things have been happening in our home. My bedroom door always closing by itself, voices in the room and no one there to make those voices. And my toddler has developed and imaginary friend who is certainly more real then not.
What would you guys advise? Does this go even further as proof that I need to end this relationship? Can you live with someone who is afraid of you and what you can do?

4 Likes

Oh boy.
You’ve leveled up, he hasn’t.
The beings that perpetuate his religion with fight to get you to quit and fall in line.
You can fall in line or continue the path that frees you.

4 Likes

An abusive ex cornered me in a hall, late at night…like I’d gone to the bathroom and he was blocking my path back. He got in my face, demanding to know the names of God, because he said there was only one god, his. Like I’d be afraid to say Abrahamic names…lol.
Reading your post reminded me of that same spiritual oppression.

4 Likes

That’s absolutely your decision… Do you want to keep on your path and have someone who fears you (and maybe even fight you one way or another) by your side? Are you ready to stay on your path whatever the consequences? Or maybe the future with this man is way more important than anything else? Sadly, it’s up to you and I can’t help… I’d see it as a test, but that’s me…

6 Likes

Those beings have tried for years, they can’t kill my flame.

3 Likes

How important is your hubby’s wellbeing to you? How important is it for you to have a partner who accepts the path you’ve chosen to walk down? Only you know the answers.

You should cleanse your home to get rid of the pests who are spooking your hubby. That might bring some semblance of normalcy back for him. Look at it from his perspective, a bunch of creepy shit is happening in his home that he didn’t ask for. The least you could do is clean it up. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Why does she have to be the one to compromise everything? Maybe it’s HIS creepy beings coming out to play and not her teachers. However, other malicious energy could be lurking so grounding the area could help.
I will always support the feminine on her path to divinity versus the oppression that rules.

3 Likes

She’s in a committed relationship. That calls for compromise in itself. I’m not pointing my wagging finger at her; I’m simply trying to convey a neutral perspective.

Judging from her own words it seems both the paths they’ve recently chosen are new to them.
Maybe she didn’t know that she could cleanse & ground her home? Perhaps she never knew to banish before & after a ritual?

Her power is much more than that of a sheep of ,ישוע‬ which is why I know she can obtain the peace in her home if she decides to.

3 Likes

Oppression that rules? What are you talking about? Is someone oppressing you? Do you live in an Islamic country?

3 Likes

When you do weird shit, weird shit happens. If it bothers you and it’s your spirits doing it, make it clear that it isn’t helpful. If it’s wandering spirits, tell them to clear out. Or put them to work.

As far as your relationship goes, it doesn’t prove anything. But weird phenomena can put a strain on things for even the most well intentioned partner. It’s downright terrifying to most people. Banishing your space periodically and appointing spiritual guardians can help keep phenomena to a minimum.

I will add that few things send people running to Jesus faster than disembodied voices and stuff moving around the room.

5 Likes

I’m just talkin about General religious oppression over the centuries.
I just don’t think she should have to compromise her beliefs and submit. Perhaps I am drawing on the emotional memories of my own experiences…

2 Likes

She shouldn’t you’re absolutely right, and those damned religions are the most oppressive force I’ve ever known. I saw a video of a man having his head chopped off in the middle of town square for the crime of practicing magick. Christians were doing the same shit only a couple hundred years ago too.

3 Likes

The best thing we can do as magicians is in a community is help each other, i haven’t told any of my family about what i do since i was beat by my father, dont let anybody control you, and there is no need to completely oppose someone else, a healthy relationship is about equal part sacrifices and understanding

4 Likes

Funny how they claim to be all about forgiveness until you want to try do believe something else then out come the knives.

4 Likes

You are probably already doing this but I’ll throw it out there none the less.

Just make sure your child is protected psychically,spiritually emotionally, physically, mentally and any other way as a good mother you think is best.

As for your hubby, I have no idea.

Yea I was in a funeral today in which I heard all the god’s names and, surprise surprise, my head didn’t start spinning :joy:

1 Like

What can I do other then the LBRP before and after?

1 Like

Hubby points out a new subdivision being built and how it would be a nice place to mover to. I comment on how close it is to a church…I mean it’s almost in the church parking lot. Hubby asks “do you have a problem with that?” I respond, “I might burst into flame.”

5 Likes

Most people will tell you to perform LBRP, but for me it’s not really working as it should… I was thinking to try this out Is there a daemonic version to the LBRP - #31 by leo and if I’m not satisfied then I’ll make my own.

1 Like

I use the cleansing and grounding methods on Sumerian society. Org

1 Like