Howdy, I’m Mr Demonology 👋🏻

I’ve been lurking around for a little while now, and It’s exciting to make an account on here and interact with you all. I don’t know anyone in my physical life who is even remotely interested in a fraction of the things mentioned on this forum.
I know a small handful of things about demons and angels, Fairy’s/elemental spirits/ myths and folklore.
I research new age beliefs about the nature of life and the universe, as well as the beliefs that counter those beliefs… it can all be confusing but I’m on a quest to find what works for me personally. I’m into sculpting, painting, and gaming. Big time into tarot, parapsychology, and theoretical metaphysics.
Sorry if this post was all over the place… Don’t really have any friends so it would be swell to make at least one new bud on here ! Thank you all and hello from Texas.
-Mr Demonology :fire:

2 Likes

Welcome.

Do you have a magical practice? You mentioned tarot, but do you follow any particular system of magick?

1 Like

I don’t exactly have a magical practice, I’v researched about many paths but I have not put too much into practice at this point to be honest since I like to know as much as I can before trying something out. I read tarot, do basic energy work like auric shielding, and have dabbled with sigils and that’s about it. I eventually want to become more intuitive, maybe work with angels, and be able to alter my reality to improve the quality of my life because I could really use that!

2 Likes

Thank you for explaining a bit more about your experience. Welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes