How would you offer up your life?

If I was you ancient, I wouldn’t be asking what you can get from an evocation, reason why? If you guided by the fox, you already capable of achieving it! Lol…
The fox gives you the power, to gain something, while also giving you the guile, wits to escape a contract! Food for thought

Personally i prefer the path of self reliance.
The whole concept of the “faustian pacts” and concepts like it such as having to sell your sould to make any headway in magick is a result of fear based concepts, political and religious agendas propagated to keep people from seeking personal power as far as i can tell. You see examples of this put in plain sight in some of the older western ceremonial magick texts.

Ritual sacrifice is a thing but not in the hollywood way most people think of. More in the sense of sacrificing of self to ones self to grow and expand such as with the myth of odin. That or through an expenditure of energy in specific practices with animal sacrifice with a repurposing of energies in a similar vain not the most pleasant experience but it yields powerful results when done correctly.

This has some resources to explore to make your own path to what you want.

1 Like

For real. People talk about this stuff more often than I would have expected and the act deserves much more respect than it is given.

OP:

You can strike such a deal with an entity in exchange for something less significant than he balance of your life. To get help, contact VK Jehannum or thesacris.com or Purgatory Apotheca or The Black Witch Coven.