How to work with Salamanders?

I’ve been working with Theodore Rose’s latest book (The Art of Magickal Enchantment) with great results. If you have not gotten it yet, I highly recommend it, and it works especially well if you use it like “self help” and flip things around to work on yourself (for things like traumatic memories and habits, etc.).

The book works with salamanders and now I want to go on a deeper dive working with them. I’ve searched this forum, Amazon, YouTube, Google, etc. but it seems like there isn’t a ton of info, so I thought I’d start a thread and ask if any of you have advice or rituals to work with them or can point me to some resources?

Thanks in advance…

3 Likes

Call upon Djinn, the elemental king of Fire and ask for an introduction.

Note: Djinn is just his name. He is not an actual djinn.

2 Likes

Thanks, that’s a great start!

Do you have a specific ritual in mind or something I can look at to do this? I’ve never really worked with the elemental spirits beyond Theodore Rose’s book.

The Black Pullet works with salamander spirits

1 Like

Thanks, it’s on my radar and was one of the source materials for the Theodore Rose book. I’m seeking other sources first though because Rose thinks that a lot of it was not particularly useful except for the “words of power” in it.

1 Like

No specific ritual. Just evoke Djiinn using whatever method you are familiar with (you can find his seal on the interwebs) and ask him to introduce you to the salamanders.

You can also look into getting a copy of the book Nature Spirits & Elemental Beings by Marko Pogacnik. It’s not specifically about the fire spirits but it does have a chapter on communicating with them.

2 Likes

Thanks again! I actually found the sigil right here on this forum in a couple places. I’ll look into that book too. Anything to know more about working with elementals would be good. There are many books out there, but it’s hard to distinguish what is actually good until you read it since people tend to rate things on Amazon with 1 star or 5 and nothing in between. Your recommendation is much appreciated.

Well my experience i remember Carl Nagel in fire spirits book a copy of of black pullet,has the ritual. To call salamanders, I have read tey are call best morning to 5 pm at latest never on Winter, offerings of herbs such lavender,fruits . grains,the only ritual I have read is call for sex spells.and i remember erick spier sperandio in one of his books i tink 150 rituals book has a few salamders, also twy can be use for sex,.money and travel. It’s a few spells of them.mostly France books touch tT magick wat is you question?

Thanks, I looked him up after I read your post. Looks interesting, but his books are not in English, at least not yet.