How to use gematria

I used gemetria calculator it says 1015 but I was confised for example how does it give me pover or where do you exactly use it?

1 Like

The way I was taught is that it’s like a code. You take the number value of what you want to implement and then incorporate it into something else. Now, I am just going to pull numbers out if my ass for an example:

Say you want to create a product to sell. If the number for profit was 1013, then you could use that by releasing your product on October 13th.

It’s an extreme oversimplification, but that’s the basic process by my understanding.

3 Likes

Gematria can also be used during evocation to verify the name or spiritual signature of an entity.

If you ask the spirit that you’ve evoked to prove it is the real spirit test the name they give you against the gematria. The value should be the same if I understand correctly.

I don’t personally do this because I have spirits I invoke first that do not allow me to be deceived by most classes and ranks of spirits. This is enough of a guard for me.

But still I know many Magicians who did use the gematria.

2 Likes

For amducias ? V.k said it was 77 or something

1 Like

I so don’t really listen to much of what VK says to be honest. That being said you might be right. I don’t have anything against VK but he’s exactly like every other magician I’ve ever met. He’s 100 % sure his UPG is fact. I don’t go near him, or petrucelly, I do like Lon Milo Duquette though. I think he’s Great.

5 Likes

I am very interested in this too, do people in upper echelon act and make world decisions according to gematria, or is this some sort of built in law in the universe? I have seen the website www.gematriaeffect.news, they also have a youtube channel that goes into gematria in business, sports, entertainment, etc. It is strange because I feel like depending on how vague you are you can probably find any sort of connection between numbers and words, it is hard for me to differentiate between delusion and genuine significance in the numbers.

2 Likes

Gematria can be helpful in determining correspondences up to a point, but it can also lead you into outright ridiculousness when taken to extremes. There are some people who use gematria for everything, and a lot of what they come up with is pretty damn silly.

Like anything else, numerology should be taken with a fairly heavy dose of salt.

4 Likes

Yeah it’s definitely possible to take it too far. Lol good point sir.

3 Likes

I don’t worry about it too much, but I do have personal meanings that I associate with various numbers. These mostly come from Tarot, but I’ve picked up other things here and there in the practice of magick.

If you look at my posts, for example, a lot of the money ones tend to have 7 paragraphs. Really every number 1-9 (and other significant ones, like 10-20) has some sort of symbolism to it, but I don’t go super ultra deep with it. It’s mostly a synchronicity thing. Like I’ll be thinking about some money thing and then see some 7’s while out and about, and it feels like a good omen.

This is definitely not my area of expertise, but if I recall correctly a lot of traditional gematria is about converting letters into numbers (like A = 1, B = 2, etc), and also about adding numbers together (so like the number 17 becomes 8 cause you add 1 and 7).

Presumably in some magick you can dig the gematria rabbit hole pretty deep, but at least for me I tend to derive more meaning from words and images. I like to knock the gematria people sometimes, but it’s not like they’re all armchair magicians.

1 Like

I wonder how to use it in invocation or evocation

1 Like

I am a fan of Lon Milo Duquette too!