How to use a Voodoo Doll

I want to know How to use a Voodoo doll to get someone I am in love with to make love to me…

I know you guys are experts please teach me I am not out to hurt enybody though…

use one of wax, try to capture their likeness as much as possible. In the end how well you can visualize them through the doll is what matters the most. Also removing negativity would help you greatly.

Love magick is trick, hell I am still just getting use to it, but I can tell you what Not to do with magick in a private Message, lol. It could save the pain and misery I experienced.

[quote=“SinisterShadow, post:2, topic:3026”]use one of wax, try to capture their likeness as much as possible. In the end how well you can visualize them through the doll is what matters the most. Also removing negativity would help you greatly.

Love magick is trick, hell I am still just getting use to it, but I can tell you what Not to do with magick in a private Message, lol. It could save the pain and misery I experienced.[/quote]

what about the voodoo dolls
that inflict pain? Like the ones
on movies with needles.

I know it’s possible.

What about them?

[quote=“Dani123321, post:3, topic:3026”]what about the voodoo dolls
on movies with needles.

I know it’s possible.[/quote]

Most poppets (read voodoo dolls) you buy online or from an occult shop come with instructions for use.

[quote=“Baphomet, post:5, topic:3026”][quote=“Dani123321, post:3, topic:3026”]what about the voodoo dolls
on movies with needles.

I know it’s possible.[/quote]

Most poppets (read voodoo dolls) you buy online or from an occult shop come with instructions for use.[/quote]
thanks.