How to tell if I'm talking to a spirit or I'm just imagining voices?

So recently i evoked prince vassago and had him help me with my spiritual development. With that said, I don’t exactly know what is my imagination or the spirit talking. I’ve had a couple encounters where I question weather it was vassago talking to me or me talking to me. I slept with his sigil under my pillow and he did some work in my dreams (look at my last post). I feel as if I talked to him but still have some doubt in my head about it cus I’m still new. (About two weeks) any advise?

6 Likes

I have to say I also have questioned this at times as Iv just recently made the choice to start practicing what ive been studying for so long and try and contact these spirits . I feel i have made connections but part of me still is not 100%.

1 Like

You have to trust your gut. I have always stuck tight to hearing or seeing the spirit in the crossroads state, but marbas contacted me on his own and I came across as “just my imagination” but it was him. So again trust your feelings

2 Likes

I had a really hard time with this when starting out. Eventually, Belial told.me about something at work I would’ve had no way of knowing (with some key details).

Now, when I question and have done what I can to validate the spirit of situation, I call in him to verify.

2 Likes

When I started out, I normally asked for a sign in some specific manner. A popular one I’d ask for is if they could touch my palm, so I could feel their energy in that moment.

4 Likes

Idk how I never thought to do this again. The first time I contacted vassago I couldn’t sense him but he told me to lift my arm and I felt a cold pocket of air. Then I knew he was here. So I will have to try to contact him again and verify.

1 Like

I just started working with Vassago. I notice with him I get cheeky strange thoughts usually when I’m half asleep and I end up full force saying “WTF?” To myself but then a few hours later, there it is. But this is a new, new relationship. I can’t comment much except that I’m getting a sense he’s very particular about things.

1 Like

Lol that sounds like something Vassago would do. I feel like he like playing games.

Odd that you say that. I think he likes to watch me play games.when I have his sigil in my pocket when I play a game I knoticed that my luck goes skyhigh.

2 Likes