How to Summon Satan / Lucifer ? (Very Serious)

Hi all,

I’ve been an amateur Satanist for a little while now, and am trying to be able to speak to Satan / Lucifer directly. I believe I summoned King Paimon twice before, using a Sigil and praying to show me a sign hes there. I felt the atmosphere shift (I was in my walk in closet) like when someone opens a door and felt eery for a split second. Then instantly I got cold and felt immediate and immense Serotonin.
Second time I was alone in my apartment at 10 pm. I set the mood by getting into this really evil mindset (cant explain) and started praying for that same feeling I had that night I called the Sigil. then I heard a loud bang in my closet and looked for some reason I wanted to look for the Sigil in my dresser. I looked for it and it was gone haha.
But anyway I feel like that was 100% King Paimon talking to me. That was over 8 months ago but I pray almost every day to be honest.
I really need to get in contact with Satan / Lucifer Spirit. I get very fcked up and high late at night and sometimes attempt my own sorts of black magic that just feels right and comes to me.

Im not afraid of doing anything insane or sacrificing to get His attention. I would say I love being Satanic I get the most insane high from it and would do anything for this.

Before you say to search in the forum for an answer I have been looking for a way to summon him for a long time but I really really want to get his appreciation and attention immediately.

Any tips or help or anything at all would be awesome. If youre going to comment something negative dont fucking comment

1 Like

What you’re asking is already answered in the forum tons and tons of times before. Search the forum for evocation-invocation rituals and use one to summon Satan.

2 Likes

If youre gonna comment that its already been answered how about maybe linking the post or something? Otherwise your comment is usless.

Anyway I have been looking in the forum and ive found that a Blasphemy or dedication rite might be whats best for me to get started but after that I wont know what would be best after.

1 Like

Linking the post ?! If you want to know, and “very serious” as you say, then use the search option in the forum, and look for the posts yourself. Otherwise, you’re just lazy looking for people to do your own work for you.

What you asked for is a way to summon a spirit. The forum is full of evocation and invocation rituals that other member posted to help beginners. If you don’t want to help yourself, that’s your choice.

3 Likes

Im obviously wanting help thats why I opened this thread to get feedback from others. Im not asking to be spoon fed information from others im asking for resources and something to point me in the right direction for what im asking for. Yes I understand that there are threads already asking the same question , but there are several of what one would say is the “right way” to summon Satan / Lucifer.

And funny you tell me to read the forum but you couldnt read the bottom of my post saying dont waste your breath if youre commenting to look it up

1 Like

You are wrong. There is no such thing as “right way” to summon a spirit. There are rituals that work, and others do not work, for most people at least. That’s why people SHARE WHAT WORKS HERE in other threads.

And that’s why there is a search option available. You will clearly read the answers to each ritual and judge for yourself if it’s practical for you to use, and would work for you or not.

That note was why I gave you that answer. If you just asked politely I would give you the posts and tons of links, but because you specifically said that, it clearly means you’re too lazy and looking for other people to do for you what you need to do yourself. That’s the only way you’ll progress in magick. If this is the way you’re starting then your journey will be very short in this path.

I’m done here. Good luck

3 Likes

You did this wrong. You should do it like this

Hey OP, most people get best results with sigils, good luck

2 Likes

I put the note at bottom because every time someone asks a question here it’s answered with exactly what you replied with :slight_smile: here we are 5 posts later and you haven’t contributed to what I asked for. Thanks!

2 Likes

No, you did this wrong. Instead of telling me how I should have done what I wanted to do… you should comment for yourself and tell him whatever you want to say.

I’m the only one who judges my actions, nobody else.

1 Like

Prince I’m fucking with you. Ive been in a thread with you before so I know youre trying to be constructive and helpful but some people are beyond help. Obviously he cant read too well since he said hes been looking a lot and cant figure it out, but if he even used the search function for a moment he’d already be done. Much less stress on you if you just give a bandaid answer

2 Likes

I’m sorry he fucked up my mood. I stand corrected. My apology :pray:

I think I need few minutes of meditation !

1 Like

Youre goofy im asking for help and that fucked up your mood.

I posted a couple previous experiences trying to deter myself from the typical kid who hops on this forum saying asking dumb shit. Im obviously a noob I admitted I was an amateur and I always try to stop myself from posting asking for help cause It looks weak.

You guys are ridiculous thanks for only trashing the thread :+1:

2 Likes

Honestly I find using a candle and sigil works the best FOR ME. I usually do blood casting, but I dont think opening with it with Lucifer is the best. You really want to focus your intent and go for it. If you fail just try to revise your methods and go again

I have no intention of trashing your thread, i intend to be constructive

You started it with trash, don’t expect anyone to clean it up for you :+1:

You done or you wanna strut your ego a bit more?

Whats the actual purpose of replying with a generic reply like “uSE SeArCh”

1 Like

If youre keen on offerings I believe roses are a good start iirc

1 Like

To let you understand the actual purpose of using search.

1 Like

Thank you ima try His sigil again tomorrow and well see if anything happens this time. Is it okay to give an offering if I havent had a connection or anything yet? I want Him to really like me

1 Like

Go to E.A Koetting’s YT channel and SEARCH there for rituals if you’re too lazy to search the forum :

https://www.youtube.com/user/EAKoettingOfficial

Nothing ventured nothing gained. He came to me before i worked with him, so I do what I want. I dont suggest that mindset. Just show intent, and be serious, hes responsive

1 Like