How to summon president caym

So I want to summon caym but from what I have read the instructions are very vague, I wanted to know if someone can help me to understand how to summon him

1 Like

It’s been such a long time since I asked him for help that I don’t even remember anymore. I did use VK Jehannum’s chant to him and offered him something and he delivered me great results

1 Like

Try using the search function in the upper right. Just type in “evocation guide” and click on the fourth option that comes up.

What did you offer him and did you just chant and he appeared?

1 Like

I think it was some chocolate or fruit and yes

U know what imma just come out of the gates and say this, Im a very young occult person, by that I mean im only thirteen. Im assuming this means I shouldn’t do any form of rituals should i?

1 Like

Do you have experience in the Occult?

A little bit yes, but did you also meditate while doing so and summoning him?

I appreciate your honesty bro but please learn to banish and shield first.

As for your question, I’m sure I medidated on his enn

This board is really for over 18’s, we don’t check ID’s but if you want to be here, try and act in a mature manner and also, most people on here are just responsible students & practitioners, but predators exist online, so if you get any weird replies or messages, you shout me up by flagging the post or post in the “That Moment When” topic where a lot of the forum’s Regulars check in daily, and we’ll keep an eye out.

But this isn’t really an ideal place for minors, so please ask your legal guardians if they’re okay with this, it’s their job to keep you safe online.:+1:

2 Likes

Im also curious, first how did he manifest himself to you
Two, is there simpler way to protect youself without using complicated rituals
Three is there an easier way to contact him while meditating or meditation the only way to contact him?

1 Like

Yeah I checked with my parents they allow me to do this stuff

1 Like

Okay cool. Remember anything weird, shout us up. :+1:

Got it thank u lady eva

Sorry to bother u but hwo does the exchange of power work, also did he make a physical manifestation or not, how long does the power he gives last for or does it last for life, do I have to say tye chant myself or can I play a video of soemone chanting for me,

1 Like

I honestly can’t remember. He did have a more nature energy than other infernals that’s all I remember.

Yeah shielding is the most commonly used method. I’d recommend studying this and some form of banishing for at least one month before trying anything else.

You can petition him. It’s actually a much safer method for you and the reason I say safer is because sometimes imposter spirits or parasite can come through instead.

Im curious how do you petition a spirit

1 Like

You’re not

Sometimes you ask them for something and they give it to you in return for a favor or offering.

Not physical

I never asked for any power. I needed help with something and after the task was completed, we lost contact.

Both is perfectly fine

Oh okay so does he manifest in the image of your mind or?

1 Like

These methods work for me

1 Like