How to summon or find Shadow People?

Hello, does anyone know how Shadow People are summoned or where you can find them? I assume it doesn’t take very strong astral senses to sense them considering that I’ve heard that some people who aren’t that spiritual have claimed to have seen them, if only in the corner of their eyes.

Would there be a way to send shadow people to your enemies as well so you can freak them out, preferably attach the shadow people or person to the target so they can never get away from them?

3 Likes

Yes they can be summoned. I don’t entirely suggest it unless under certain conditions.

4 Likes

Shadow people are just things that are beyond the scope of what people can comprehend, so they just look like human shadows as a sort of “placeholder”.

They’re anywhere you care to look at the edge of human perception, if you want to reach out to one just blank out with the intention too and pay attention to the edges of your vision for awhile and you may make contact.

5 Likes

In Slavic mythology, there exists two distinct kinds of spirits. There is the Zduhać, which leaves the body during sleep or other times of lost consciousness, all humans and animals have Zduhaći. Then there is the Sjenovik, which literally translates to shadow, and it’s the ruling spirit of something, everything has a Sjenovik. From every pebble on the ground to every blade of grass above it, they all possess a Sjenovik. A Zduhać can communicate with a Sjenovik.

Slava Bogum

4 Likes

Out of my experience. They usually roam around a cemetery at night. How cliche.

6 Likes

Can you help on the HOW part pls?

This is also very similar to a chinese mythology when you go to sleep theres 2 parts of your soul & one leaves while the other one stays

One book. D.H. Thorne’s Shadownomicon. It’s not for beginners though, so if you are one be extremely cautious.

2 Likes

I personally think shadow people are djinn that’s just my upg though.

Can we not lol shadow people are dark energy elementals, please let’s not mix them up with Djinn. They are elemental spirits made of dark energy.

6 Likes

Oh yes. @Nolan_Toney gave a great recommendation!

I do remember EA interviewing DH about this book.

DH talks about this in the video also from what I remember yes you can.

2 Likes

Yru invovation
And voodoo deals u can atacj and work in cementary to send then.

1 Like

Lol first time I saw a real shadow person I nearly crapped myself. I had no idea what it was , it just kept coming closer and closer to me but it wasn’t walking like we would. Scared the bejesus out of me.