How to summon Belial?

Well look at the topic @H.L.Daniel posted. If you don’t like the blood thing you replace it with another offering. The search button really helps on here. For example ‘Offering Belial’.

Steps of a ritual I use: My Journal into Magick - #22 by Borgy

Opening a sigil: How To Start Using Spirit Sigils To Get Anything You Want - Become A Living God

Enn: Lirach Tasa Vefa Wehl Belial

3 Likes

What kind of banishing? Lbrp?

KOF or LBPR

This is the first try Im trying to call on a demon and I do not know if he have heard me or if I made contact. I have no idea, Im kinda scared but not for the demon it self, just IF I did something wrong, piss of Belial off or something. I wanted help with a situation on my last workplace, told him the truth if he helps me I will buy EA koettings video course and books about belial and make a pact with him because I need the pact for other reasons also and I will give him offerings when the situation at my last workplace is good. The situation includes mainly love but there is other magicians that are sending tons of negative energy towards people there about me.

Can somebody experienced here ask him what he thinks about me?

Is there anything else I can do if Im not sure if he can hear me or if Im not sure if I have etablished contact?

Charge his sigil and call him
Its all about practice
If you are a newbie! Dont think you will see him hear him or etc
You must practice to really hear him see him etc
Or feel his presence
He can come to you in your dream too! So get ready!

Hello! Im Azazel, How do I charge Belial sigil? How do I conjure Belial? I’m new to this craft and need help from someone that’s a pro at it… I do know a little. I’ve been researching how to to use the lesser key of Solomon/circle and triangle. I need to know how to charge Belial sigil and his enn and chant and all of it… Please explain like a book for dummies would. Thanks!

Hello. I’m Azazel. Could you please explain to me how to charge my Belial Sigil? Also his Enn? I will also need to know how to banish. I also need to know if I should use the lesser key of Solomon/circle/triangle. Thanks!

His Enn:
Lirach tasa vefa welhc Belial

I’ve worked with Belial a lot, particularly in the areas of being productive, business, making me fearless and romance, I don’t do anything particularly fancy, if you want have a look at my thread here where I discuss him and many others

3 Likes

Welcome @Azazel200 Please make a proper introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

Follow this link for tutorials and resources. There is one for using sigils for beginners.

1 Like

And How You can feel so relaxed sitted? My muscles start to tense, And even If i slow my breath i can only feel relaxed, not in a deep deep deep profound relaxed relaxed like this

Hi, please use the tutorial @JezebelleMoon gave and look in this thread. I’m pointing to my journal that tells you how to charge a sigil and do banishing.

Banishing can be as simple as…
Opening a ritual: ‘I only invite the spirits that I work with in this ritual’
Closing: ‘If another energy or negative energy came through during this ritual then you need to depart immediately’.

And in my journal I describe the LBPR, it’s even guided so you can use it once in a while.
But the opening and closing statement you can use in every ritual.

The circle can be drawn around you with chalk (but it isn’t necessary). If you do that, it sets the intend. But it also can be done in your head. Image a white (white light) circle of protection around you. Meditate on it.

You can make it as complex as you want it, or make it as easy as you want it. You are the Magician you are the Master, you set the intend, it’s all about intent. Not about expensive tools.

2 Likes

Search meditation music on youtube. Or binaural beats. Pay attention to the volume (not to high, that’s not relaxed)
You can sit, even lie down… And you don’t need to breath slower, but keep your mind on every breath you take, this is to empties your mind on other thoughts.

And don’t focus on that state that I’ve mentioned. Relaxing is enough to try to communicate, or state your intend with a spirit. But do take your time. Don’t over rush. Yes the best way is a trance state, but we not always get to that state.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply/info/,links. Can I call on you if I have anymore questions in the future?

Hello! Thanks for the reply and info

Hello! OK and I just did

BInureal beats have been so interesting for me experementing with. I find i get a really deep and restful sleep, even if its just a short nap with them but almost every single time Ihave some sort of strange sensations or dreams that are really almost psychadelic. Definitely reccomend experementing if anyone has not. You will need a pair of headphones you can sleeo comfotably with on, will not work using speakers. I have experemented with volume as well and in my expeience it certainly does not need to be loud. I have played them at a level so as to barely be audible and have still have expeinced the effects.

1 Like

You can even gaze in a Sigil and do a request during that mediation. Or try to do a journey to the astral.

1 Like

if needed, i use Tad Alash… as a Booster if the original Enn does not seem to work. though i realise, the power is not in the words, the power is from within myself and my ‘forces created’ during entonation. that is just me. belail rocks and could not imagine him being difficult unless the worker needs to develope the internal forces. but was also kinda blown out as he sent his 2nd in command… who was just/ is just, as awesome!
FDM

Hi, I had a very bad experience and I needed this Kings help. I could not light candles or incense, draw sigils or do any of the normal things people do in magical practices.

All I did was call him literally like this: I focused all my energy and saw my energy body growing, when I was almost too big to fit in the room I was being held, I set my intention on making contact with King Belial.I then whispered King Belial come about 7 times and then I felt like there was a huge weight on me squashing me into the ground. I then made my request and almost 5 min later He granted my request. This was the first time I ever tried to evoke Him, as I was too scared of Him before.