How to summon asmodeus?

I dont even draw their sigil anymore, i just write their name down in a circle and draw a pentagram with my atheme in the air calling him forth. He never fails me when it comes to spell work!

14 Likes

i tried summoning him with a sigil but he didnt come through

Speak highly of him aloud, speak his name and say how great he is. You have to get his attention. Also for best results. Call him on a friday.

15 Likes

I haven’t summoned him yet, but, I did do a lot of research on him and his story and sigil last week and man did he show up in my dreams. So id say start there.

4 Likes

I read somewhere on BALG that he doesn’t like his enn. I just focus on his sigil and chant his name for a minute or so until I feel his presence.

How about reading this link? Perhaps it’ll give you an insight.

5 Likes

Read up about him as much as you can then try again.

1 Like

I’m glad to hear that.
Especially due to your past experience. That’s a very positive step forward.

2 Likes

@Ultraviolet Yeah that is definitely a good reminder that i still have fears to be working on. Although I will say the dream was rather educational lol and I wasn’t terrorized or attacked so those are unrealistic fears I adopted and need to remove.

2 Likes

Have u ever done this while summoning Asmodeus??
I would love to summon him.
Can u tell me any experiences u ever had with him if u don’t mind.

2 Likes

I never really summoned him… i just call his enn afew times and he comes through :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow. How do u know its really him??

2 Likes

I channeled him in 2017; maybe I began by invoking the elements, yes. I asked for possible advice on meditation and he told me that relaxation is the most important part. In order to express power while relaxing, I’d have to directly think “I’m relaxed”; this isn’t the final stage either.
Another of the messages received, evocation without props: empty mind, focus on an entity, if one wants visualize circle and triangle, create an ocean of light and form the body of the spirit; in case of visualization of the triangle, the evoked rises inside it.

3 Likes

I meditated on Asmodeus’ sigil and saw several dreams associated with him. I did this in order to resolve a situation that arose between him and Attakeria (my essence). Despite the fact that I managed to communicate with him, I still cannot say that the situation is completely resolved.

3 Likes

Asmodeus is A spirit of Fire, a spirit of flame, and a spirit of Lust, Love, and Passion. Fiery in passion. If you have candles then you use red or black or even both. but if you are like me and had nothing to work with (at the time that I was working with Asmodeus) then you can evoke only using his sigil or even nothing.
You might Want to call upon Asmodeus to manifest love and sex in your life, Then Connect Deeply to your emotions and understand that those will help you to get what you want, I won’t go very deep on Asmodeus in this text to simply answer the question but Continue connecting with asmodeus. Feel Your Lust or your reason to call upon Asmodeus to help and then Chant His Name or enn.

If You want to Channel Him then simply ask him, do not meditate on your question but ask and recieve, let loose of the tension and let that flow and be natural. If you want to do a spell then you want to Connect your Feelings of love and lust with intent and simply let that happen. In The Union of Love and Strength The Spirit of Asmodeus is Born, And Asmodeus will Bring Your Dreams Into Reality Day By Day.

13 Likes

Pm me ill tell u (cause its personal)

2 Likes

But what if this situation is connected not with the material, but only with the spiritual world, and one more entity is involved in it? In this case, how will this situation be resolved?

1 Like

Then I have to Question what is that Situation Exactly, This Technique or Ritual if You will that i posted is meant to call Asmodeus only in a very Core Level. But To Answer Your Question, if theres one more entity let’s Suppose Zepar Then I would do a normal Evocation Ritual through sigils and Candles and I would call upon these spirits up Tell them What Must be Done.

1 Like

Thanks for the answer! The situation itself is connected with another spiritual world - the Fiery World - and its representative, Attakeria. But I would not like to describe the situation here in more detail (although I previously created a topic dedicated to this situation).

1 Like

HA! I am Listening To Songs About Fire Right Now!
Maybe If you Evoke a spirit of Fire like Asmodeus and The Spirit of Fire itself will Help you, I read quite a few things from you and they seem very interesting. We Do have some Similar Experiences with this Wolrd of Fire, Paimon and that golden Light.

3 Likes