Hello everyone!
I made a ritual today “Succubus Summoning”
But I don’t want it for sex, but for friendship and a few other reasons. The thing is, I can’t hear or feel it; I can only imagine it there. How can I make it work?
Hello everyone!
I made a ritual today “Succubus Summoning”
But I don’t want it for sex, but for friendship and a few other reasons. The thing is, I can’t hear or feel it; I can only imagine it there. How can I make it work?
wanting a friendship in such spirit is not something common, but, which succubus did you try to summon?
I tried to summon through Lilith
so, you banished your space, meditated, cleaned your mind, got in a trance with the enn and sigil, and tried to feel lilith’s presence deep within you, but to no avail?
No, I haven’t tried that
Welcome to the forum, first of all. It would be good idea that you introduce yourself on the forum, it’s a rule.
And Lilith is not a succubus but a goddess. Your problem is probably related to your astral senses. She was there, but you couldn’t sense her. It would be a good idea for you to work on your astral senses:)
Welcome @Janessy It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc.