How to Suck Life from People!

Hello All not meant a click bait title but nevermind

I want to ask you guys which entity is perfect for sucking the life force of those around you cleaning it and giving it to you.

I can give it offerings and have its sigil on me this has to work I live in a big city lots of people and its chaos I get disoriantated alot and they get my energy It is very hard for me to do basic things even.

I am constantly in warrior mode due to to so many people. I have to fix this problem otherwise I cannot live here.

2 Likes

Create a servitor. If you’re already doing your part, you might consider this route. Servitors can be tricky though so learn all you can before doing it and get some personal anecdotes from experienced practitioners who have created their own spirits before.

2 Likes

Tiamat, Kingu, Abzu, Baphomet, Beelzebub, Lucifuge, Mephistophiles, Melchiresa, Marbas excellent to start with

2 Likes

I would recommend Lilith and Naamah to the list as well.

1 Like

Thank you all and does someone actualy do it the method which I mentioned :slight_smile:

Make contact. With them, make a sigil, then more of the same sigil, start placing them around and on you. They should direct you of exactly what to draw/say.

In crowded places like cities, it would also be wise for you to learn how to deal with parasites. That might be part of your problem. There are multiple different techniques if you use the search function

2 Likes

I found some topics yup there are parasites and vampires from crowded areas which is the city I live in :slight_smile: I will try multiple things will say how it goes even when I give blood offerings there are parasites which some of them help me if I think they are bad I remove them but still I need someking of high blockage I heard a guy became friends with Pazuzu all spirits were scared of Pazuzu so he cant have a parasite problem if you wear his statue :slight_smile: what do you guys think

1 Like

I will try aall of those

1 Like

Wearing pazuzu’s charged sigil will protect too

Pazuzu is always my suggestion if you need spirits driven off. And that is a great thread to work with parasites. I have one too but my technique requires extensive visualization as you are capturing and breaking down the parasite into energy to consume. I would recommend doing the techniques in the first article first and if you want to use mine later on, go ahead as it can be risky on stronger parasites

1 Like

tried the aura bubble and energy healing chant I think it works :slight_smile: