How to start dark Energy

I made a page on using your negative energy to increase your chi level like a Sith in Star Wars but then I did a bit of research on dark energy and now I think this is what I’ve been looking for.

I just don’t know how to start practicing dark energy

I also need to know if there are any warnings on practicing in dark matter

Like negative side effects or something else

2 Likes

You can use your Cells . Open up a Vortex (Worm Hole) and use an InfraRed Color.
You will need to first establish a Communication with Cells and get familiar with them.

This protocol was established and developed by an U.S Research Institute.

2 Likes

I’m not quite sure what you mean, but is there a way to add dark energy in my lower dantian training to strengthen my chi and get greater results faster

I’m aiming for psychokinesis abilities, and I just don’t want to train 6 to 10 years and only be able to barely move a tv remote

I don’t think there is a shortcut for this.
Going over to the dark side in reality is a very intense process and should not be rushed or taken lightly. Think of Qliphot and similar kinds of pretty extreme forms of initiation into the dark side of the Universe (also Universe B, or The Nightside as Kenneth Grant called it).
When you don’t know what you are doing with these you are in for a world of hurt and hardship.

[Edit] what @a5a5a9 is talking about is a scietific explanation of what happens to your body and energy field when initiating into the dark side/ Universe B/ The Nightside and transforming your entire microcosm to be more receptive instead of expressive, which is needed to be able to withstand working with chaotic or dark energy.

You might be better off tempering your expectations and perhaps looking into kundalini and other yogi techniques of gaining siddhis. But those are also not a quick fix into telekinesis and are generally thought of as distractions instead of the end goal

I used to use dark energy to fuel my curses. Usually I would feel negative emotions like pain, hatred, anger and visualize negative energy going in to that person through eye contact. This is how I used to curse people last year but I ceased all baneful work this year. I believe dark energy starts with and is fueled through negative emotions.

1 Like

How can dark energy help me physically

I’m open to ideas

1 Like

There is a youtube channel I personally like that goes into this topic. I will link a playlist here