How To Soul Travel Guaranteed

What is the difference between the soul and the energy body? How are they not the same thing?

Thanks brother…but one thing is in my head
can I transfer my consciousness and subtle body to another person that live and exist in real world and control her/his body?
can I live forever in his/her body?

@C.Kendall

No, you cannot. You would have to fight the consciousness that currently occupies that body. To make such an attempt is not only highly advanced, it is also quite dangerous, as failure to oust the other consciousness will result in the dissolution of your own. It is a closely guarded technique that highly adept black magicians only attempt at the moment of their physical death.

1 Like

Are there another ways for transfer my soul to another body?
can it be with soul travel?

No. You cannot transfer your soul. It is bound to your physical vessel until its end. That’s one of the perks, and drawbacks, of being incarnated. When you soul travel, your actual soul doesn’t go anywhere, it is still attached to your body. It is a myth that when you astral/soul travel that your body is left empty and open for takeover.

What about soul swap?..Is it possible?

No. And even if it was possible, it certainly wouldn’t be easy. Your soul isn’t a baseball card that you can just trade on the playground.

1 Like