How to remove negative emotional charging that you yourself have placed upon a symbol or being

Just as it says. How can I remove negative charges and replace with with positive charges?

1 Like

You just pull them out and throw them away, then put the positive where the negative was. Literally as simple as that.

1 Like

I don’t mean physical talismans. I mean changing perceptions.

1 Like

You need first to perform a cleansing. Visualize a white light over the object or symbol then charge the object with your desired positive emotional energy. The positive will naturally replace the negative.

If you have doubts, repeat the process several times. 3 times should be enough. And raise intense positive emotions as you can each time. That should do it.

Same fucking thing bro. Just start thinking with portals.

Something I’ve done for years and works for this, I grab and object, or photo that means something to me, and place my hand on it, and remember all the good things, why it made me happy, and just draw and draw and draw that energy from it, feeling it rushing threw me. I stop when I’m happy and content that all the negative has left me. Those thoughts, need to become past happiness, then reflected to present then future from that. Thats how your remove it. I also like dipping my feet in sea salt water, and fingers, to remove bad toxins from the body. that don’t with thought.

1 Like

@davethebarbarian What I said works, you just gotta think abstractly, not in purely physical terms.

1 Like