How to Remove and Stop Evil Eye

Thanks for the Moral support !

Thanks for the information @GaiasGirl !

Nice to meet you !

Best Wishes

I have read on the internet that people who have troubled life and different kind of depressions and issues should not try occult practices.

So I have been reading many articles but never tried any practical work.

If I try something is it possible as I live in India the Hindu spirits, gods will be the first to appear because it’s their region. Does it work like that ? Region/ Culture based.

If I try to seek help against Evil Eye or Black magic can I seek help from a Demoness/ Goddess from different culture for example Fairy Goddess Aine ?

Thanks

1 Like

Load of crap you can try it whatever is going on. If you want to remove evil from your path and you want to use a Hindu Deity i can suggest Kali-Ma! As for the Region/Culture based it doesn’t have to be, I’m an eclectic pagan, so you may start with a specific culture but you will most likely get other gods and goddesses from other cultures coming through!

Yes you can use Aine but im not sure if removal of the evil eye is under her juristiction. Maybe Pick another goddess to perform the removal of the evil eye & protection. Using Aine after that is done would be better as Aine would bring the blessings of Joy, Happiness & Wealth into your life.

1 Like

Magick is innately destabilising and will make you doubt your sanity and senses at times, but that said, quite a lot of us on here (myself included) have suffered from depression, in my case I was doing some kick-ass magick while crying myself to sleep every night, drinking one or two bottles of wine, and verging on suicidal.

People will often recommend that folks with MH problems stay away from magick but that’s mainly ass-covering or over-caution, but still, magick should bring a net improvement to your life (which it did for me, that’s why I kept doing it during that period) and if it starts to bother you, obsess you in a distruptive way, or be a problem, then it’s cool to step back for a while until things improve.

If someone finds it hard to seperate reality from fantasy at times, that can also cause added problems, magick is no easy ride and you need a certain kind of strength, or at least ability to handle fucked up shit without losing your cool, to be able to do it, so any MH problem that obstructs that is just going to make it harder. Know thyself. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Listen to this Hindu mantra for removing the effects of negative energy, its not occultism.

2 Likes

Greetings @Sic_Draco :slight_smile:

I want to stay away from Hinduism. I live in India and I have seen how just like Islam and Christianity, Hindu religion tries to control people and are anti-western culture.

My ancestors were Brahmin Hindu priests and chief ministers for kings in ancient times and later they left Hinduism and all their properties (cities of Rishikesh and Massourie in India) and converted to Protestant religion.

1 Like

Interesting family tree, have you carried the interest in supernatural thru them drawn to the current naturally? can I ask what channel you are studying at the moment? or interest in?

HI

I can’t say.

In 2006 I accepted Wicca as my religion.
I worship Goddess/Demoness Lilith, Astoreth, Hecate, Artemis Diana, Fairy goddess Aine, Babalon.

Regards

1 Like

Hello

That’s awesome thanks for sharing how r u going with Lilith good Iam learning draconian current

I pray standing in front of pentacle drawn on a paper cutout on a wall.

I am learning many things reading from these forums and community. :slight_smile:

I would like to mention a dream I saw in 2008 I was in fever, couldn’t sleep. I saw an army of angels and demons standing in space as one. Not to fight each other but United as one.

I have interest in Time travel/parallel universes as well.

3 Likes

That’s really cool I like time travel too other dimensions I think there are many do u think your dream was a premonition into the future

1 Like

There are 22 parallel universes including this one. There can be infinite alternate universes but only 22 parallels.

Why 22 complex question I think Ley-lines on earth at certain points are potential portals to other dimensions like Bermuda triangle like the movie
Land of lost probably truth in it

1 Like

The creator Eon created like that 22 not 21 not 23 but 22. Just as planets are always round, there are males and females in every creation, etc.

At present we don’t have tech to pass into other parallel universes but others have and they have passed into ours. Sometimes people have crossed accidentally.

And time travel will start around 2500 (openly :wink:

2 Likes

How do you tell a male and female bacteria cell apart?

So there are closet time travelers among us :slight_smile: :wink:

If I could go back into time with what I know now I’d win every horse race lottery lol in theory just need to spin a magnetic field fast enough in opposition to field could work. I saw a Ufo on ancient aliens cone thru a portal over india

1 Like

Somebody made money from Share market around 2001 and he was caught by FBI for inside trading. He WAS a Time traveler !!!

1 Like

Hi I am not a biology student :thinking::upside_down_face:

1 Like