How to reconcile with my wife

Thank you. will certainly try it and give you an update . thanks a lot for your reply

Kindly tell me how to call upon ophiel. do i have to follow any procedure from any book.
Kindly instruct me on the same. As i am a beginner
Thanks

1 Like

Hello there, please just check out that post. There is everything you need to know
Make sure you are cleansed spiritually. You can do this by calling in the archangels
There is this book from Adam Blackthorn called chaos magick
There is a brief and easy chapter for the ritual to Ophiel
It’s basically just chanting the words of power, which are kabbalistic in nature and then proceed with Ophiel
As I said, I give in instructions in my post
Cheers

thanks a lot for your reply. just wanted to know if the candle and pil like u have mentioned the peppermint or citrus oil … are they essential or is it more the intent . kindly clarify. thanks for your wonderful support in these difficult times. really havent slept in months thinking of her and praying for her everyday

2 Likes

Sorry for the late reply!
No actually it’s not a must have. The sigil with the little letter and the calling of Ophiel witch a tea candle works just fine

@KRISH, check this one out:

I can understand that relationships problems can be very desperate. I have been there, more than I can care to count. It’s good that you are giving her space. Though I would suggest not to initiate any more contact unless she does it first. If she is not willing to share why she did what she did, it’s not going to change. At least not anytime soon.

Again, when we are desperate we want the answers and solutions right away. Sometimes you just need to let it be. In the meantime, work on what you know: what your common friends can tell you, what you can gather from anyone who can give you any hint, etc etc.

You have been married for 14 years. That’s a long time while without you not knowing something. The clues are there and you may need some introspection.

Keep in mind, magick rarely works when you are desperate. But don’t let that stop you if it gives you some satisfaction. It’s a straw, so grab it.

Best Magick for your situation, as many have suggested here, is magick that works on yourself. You will be surprised how well that will work.

thank you for your ideas. as i mentioned she is totally shut to any form of communication depiste my telling her how much i have changed and have approached her parents too but they remain callous too to my emotions. cannont imgine my wife being so callous despite lla i have done. all of us make mistakes but i have accepted them have changed done everything possible to rectify myself. cant think of anything else to do. i am giving her the space. i have not messaged her since valentines, bever pressurised her. what more can she ask for. she is plain stubborn within her mind and dont know when god will open her eyes. i have done all the introspection needed and have realised where things went wrong but only with some sort of communication can you set things right. so anyone with more ideas can pls help me out i will be grateful. i may seem desperate but this is a call to her to tell her that her husband has changed for the good and i pray for her speedy return some day. but before anything the communication lines need to open up .

sure thanks a lot . i am doing it today … will let u know …

thank u for your reply. what kind of softer magick are you suggesting.
also what is the sweetening candles ritual. kndly let me know how to do it
Also what other techniques are available… u mean sth like subliminal etc ?

Maybe I missed it but I thought you didn’t know why she left and now are saying you’ve changed for good for her sake. What & how did you change without knowing why she left?!

I understand you don’t want to be called “desperate” nor appear vulnerable. As I said before, most of us have been gone through similar situations in our lives. It’s ok to feel what you are feeling. It’s a lot easier to work with your feelings once you name and accept them.

If she and her parents does not want to do anything with you at this point, I’m afraid you may need to let it be. At least for now and for near future. I know you don’t want to hear this but it’s clear that they’re hell bent on not wanting to do anything with you right now.

Also, be honest with yourself: why do you want this marriage to work? Dig deeper. Maybe the relationship have outlived its expiration date. And again, there’s nothing wrong with it. You will not know until your are brutally honest with yourself.

In the meantime, work on yourself. It will pay dividends in future.

I suggest you try following book(s):

Magickal Protection by Damon Brand

Start with this one, especially the 33 Days Master Protection ritual and the daily Sword Banishing ritual. It will clear up most if not all of unhealthy things—known & unknown—from your life. It’s very effective and be mindful how it works for you. This ritual alone improved my overall life drastically.

Then work with following as all of these books can effectively help you to work on yourself.

The Angels of Alchemy by Damon Brand
Angels of Omnipotence by Jareth Tempest
The Angel Overlords by Ben Woodcroft

My best wishes!

2 Likes

I would like to make myself clear

1. It isnt that i havent understood what the issues are and why she left. How it has to be understood that problems and arguments are a part of every family and that doesnt mean everyone runs away from it . i have had defects on my side and when i said i have changed i have done it to the best of my knowledge. She hasnt been clear about the issues that brought her to the decision to leave. i am a doctor myself and i solve so many of my patients problems on a daily basis .
  2. I understand that i hav to impriove a lot within myself and i am working towards making myself a better person everyday. It isnt that i am blind to the facts or i am desperate or needy. The meaning in every married life is to walk together with all the problems around and solve them effectively. It makes me feel very bad when i am misunderstood.
  3. The reason behind my looking to improve communication with her is to help solve her problems and to kepp her as happy as possible and if normal ways are not possible i am hoping that magickal ways will atleast give us the opportunity to talk things out and lay them on the table,
  4. in terms of gestures and actions playing a more important role than words, i very much agree with waht u have written but pls understand that i have been wrong in the past and i take resposiblitiy fotr that . But i am regretting my actions of the past and i have taken resposibility for the same. What more can be expected of me
  5. this is why i am seeking help with magic to atleast help open the doors for both of us for effectvie communication and problem solving.
  6. Her parents are callous towards the whole thing and i cant force it upon them but are there ways which can help open up channels of communication. this is what i am looking for
    Thanks a lot for your valuable opinion but please understand my situation too. I aint a bad person. And everyone has bad qualities about themselves.
  7. Why do i want the marriage to work - Because i sincerely love her and she believed in it too till the end . ANd i truly believe that we have a very happy future in our marriage. And this is probably the biggest hurdle both of us are facing and there can be nothing greater than this in the future. I do believe that thing can be worked out and i love to spend the rest of my life with her. and that is the truth
1 Like

anid i will certainly work on the books u have suggested … thanks a lot

Let’s know how the rituals work for you. From the books mentioned or any other sources.

Hope things will work out for you.

You should try destiny cards to see whether she is or not your soulmate… They are very accurate.

how do they work ,are they similar to tarot cards?

and how do i check the soulmate with the help of it ?

Nope. Look it up.
There are 2 websites where you can pay for the charts, one belongs to the author of the system and the other to one of his students, a lovely lady I talked with when I ordered mine.
But I also have the books and did my own, I ordered other more complicated charts from her website… the life chart but compatibilities are easy to do if you have the books.

Every day of the month has allocated a card and you check the compatibility between those cards. Your DOB (just day and month, not the year) and hers and you check compatibility between those cards and it tells you, tells you what problems you will have with that person and also if it is marriage material for you, if is a past life connection etc. I have venus across the board with my ex and it was indeed the most intense relationship I had. I checked all my exes and this was THE ONE. We are no longer together as I was trying to teach him how to work on his shadow and he got angry … and that is also in out compatibility cards… says I am his cosmic teacher and he may take offense with that but if he gets over it we will have the happiest of relationships…

Nobody can be helped who does not want to be helped. I tried the same as I said in my previous post and blew up in my face :))

thank u so much for your thoughts and ideas . i will work on the destiny cards and see what i come up with. since it is very accurate i will read the books and look up the compatibility.
Any specific book you want to mention mate ?
Is this variety of cartomancy superior to tarot in a way ?