How to reconcile with my wife

I personally do recommend this book. Really. Especially for beginners and others. I have to say that there are spirits whose energy is more easy to direct if you use the method in the book. You can’t go wrong with that in my opinion.

1 Like

So i have made a list of things to do in this reagrd

1. To go to Paimon and Dantalion to make her communicate with me
  2. TO do the road opening spell to encourage her parents to think and talk to me positively who in fact are playing a major role i think in discouraging her.
  3. To approach amon who has been quoted in the goetic words of power
  4. to do a petition spell
    Can anyone tell me the right spirit / demon to induce sexual attraction in her?
    So what do most of u think . Is this the right route
    I have been doing meditation and minfulness too.
    I have induced the necessary changes in me and have undergone several healing sessions
    I am certain that i will take good care of her and have a very happy married life.
    Does this sound ok?
1 Like

Also i want to know from all of you whether these rituals are done on a daily basis or are there restrictions on how many can be done in a day
Also how many different rituals can i do in a single day and if they have to be repeated . Kindly clarify
I thank you all for your wonderful and generous support in these difficult times

It will work fine to do them all on the same day, but I would recommend spacing it out a little.

You will be running larger amounts of prana through your system than you are used to and it could start to be very tiring, you can even get a little sick if you really push the boat out: you’re not sick you’re just tired out. Pace yourself and adjust as you feel.

If this happens, don’t worry your system will not only rebalance itself it will get stronger, much like working out at the gym (which also helps mages be strong in energy too) and eating high nutrition low toxin foo and getting very good quality sleep will get you back to normal faster. If you know any energy cultivation meditations like full body breathing or pranic breathing this will also help.

You can perform the operations once each, back to back and you don’t need to wait between them if you feel strong about doing them.

They don’t have to be repeated.

After this try to avoid what we call “lust for results”. By the Law of Attraction you get what you put out. So if you put out doubt and fear that it didn’t work, that’s also magick working in the opposite direction. Instead think about how it’s just a matter of time now and imagine the fruitful and joyful conversations you will have. “Don’t worry, be happy.” :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your elaborate reply. I understand what you have written
Can you please help me which spirit / demon is good to increase her sexual attraction towards me ?
And the spirit that helps me in divination ?

This is a bad idea on multiple levels. I strongly advise against it.

First, basic psychology: it’s too impatient, putting the cart before the horse.
Women think differently. They are attracted to those they love. If they don’t like you they won’t be interested generally, so fix that first. You want her to fall back in love with you. The counselling will do more for this than anything.

Second, love magick interferes with free will and is basically a psychic attack, and very baneful.
Love and lust are very complex and affect us at many layers of our beings. Magick tends to be short signed due to the underlying intent, so it affects parts and not others, and this can send the target insane by causing conflicts they don’t understand. Sometimes they become obsessed and aggressive towards you, most of the time it makes them sense you as an attacker and run away. You can search for the stories here on he forum: love spells on exes usually fail at best or make things worse. Open attraction spells for a new love that is perfect for you work the best.

You have bigger problems than getting sex from her, and it’s also too much too soon, especially as you’re new to this and don’t have the senses to see the energy and adapt if it goes sideways.

But before you get into heavier magick like this, please, please learn to banish and cleanse to maintain your 'spiritual hygiene". Doing magick attracts interest from the other side, and some of it isn’t nice. We call them parasites, some call them demons, and we set up shields and wards to prevent them, like fencing your yard. Then if you get a nasty you know how to get rid of it.
You are already attracting parasites that see your stress and find that yummy to feed on. And you will look even more attractive when you start doing more magick. You don’t want to make a problem for yourself that you don’t know how to get out of.

After that, if you still want to try it then for romantic attraction and lust I’d go with Amon.
I’d use Corwin Hargrove’s Goetia Pathworking book and use that technique to contact Amon. He can reconcile the friendship and then stimulate romantic feelings, and from there the lust.

There are some others have recommended here, but I don’t believe it’s advisable to ask a spirit to help you develop your senses. This is work you need to do yourself and no one can do it for you.

They can help, like entheogens can help, but they are a leg up not the answer. They’ll get you experience that then you can copy and build on, but to always use them becomes a crutch and is a detriment long term.

These are skills you have to practice to develop and ere are no real shortcuts. If you want an entity I refer you to the search feature up top right, I don’t recommend this route but you must do as you see fit.

Thank u again for your explanation, Just to clarify my intention was not sex but since i was told in one of the suggestions it is a feeling that has to be induced as part of the restoration. I honestly wasnt intending to get her sensual desires up and my only intention now is to get her to communicate with me, so i get the opportunity to listen and then rebuild our marriage. I understand exactly what u mean.
I need her to get to communicate with me and that is my priority
Thank you for your valuable advice

2 Likes

It could indeed prove to become an exhaustive operation and lots of pranayama has taught me to believe that’s the truth… What you’ve said about too much prana.

I’d say there’s also the whole “vital force of life” aspect to this also

1 Like

Hey, did you tried my go to remedy, the communication spell?
I think I posted it here on this forum, let me check if I can find it

Thank you. will certainly try it and give you an update . thanks a lot for your reply

Kindly tell me how to call upon ophiel. do i have to follow any procedure from any book.
Kindly instruct me on the same. As i am a beginner
Thanks

1 Like

Hello there, please just check out that post. There is everything you need to know
Make sure you are cleansed spiritually. You can do this by calling in the archangels
There is this book from Adam Blackthorn called chaos magick
There is a brief and easy chapter for the ritual to Ophiel
It’s basically just chanting the words of power, which are kabbalistic in nature and then proceed with Ophiel
As I said, I give in instructions in my post
Cheers

thanks a lot for your reply. just wanted to know if the candle and pil like u have mentioned the peppermint or citrus oil … are they essential or is it more the intent . kindly clarify. thanks for your wonderful support in these difficult times. really havent slept in months thinking of her and praying for her everyday

2 Likes

Sorry for the late reply!
No actually it’s not a must have. The sigil with the little letter and the calling of Ophiel witch a tea candle works just fine

@KRISH, check this one out:

I can understand that relationships problems can be very desperate. I have been there, more than I can care to count. It’s good that you are giving her space. Though I would suggest not to initiate any more contact unless she does it first. If she is not willing to share why she did what she did, it’s not going to change. At least not anytime soon.

Again, when we are desperate we want the answers and solutions right away. Sometimes you just need to let it be. In the meantime, work on what you know: what your common friends can tell you, what you can gather from anyone who can give you any hint, etc etc.

You have been married for 14 years. That’s a long time while without you not knowing something. The clues are there and you may need some introspection.

Keep in mind, magick rarely works when you are desperate. But don’t let that stop you if it gives you some satisfaction. It’s a straw, so grab it.

Best Magick for your situation, as many have suggested here, is magick that works on yourself. You will be surprised how well that will work.

thank you for your ideas. as i mentioned she is totally shut to any form of communication depiste my telling her how much i have changed and have approached her parents too but they remain callous too to my emotions. cannont imgine my wife being so callous despite lla i have done. all of us make mistakes but i have accepted them have changed done everything possible to rectify myself. cant think of anything else to do. i am giving her the space. i have not messaged her since valentines, bever pressurised her. what more can she ask for. she is plain stubborn within her mind and dont know when god will open her eyes. i have done all the introspection needed and have realised where things went wrong but only with some sort of communication can you set things right. so anyone with more ideas can pls help me out i will be grateful. i may seem desperate but this is a call to her to tell her that her husband has changed for the good and i pray for her speedy return some day. but before anything the communication lines need to open up .

sure thanks a lot . i am doing it today … will let u know …

thank u for your reply. what kind of softer magick are you suggesting.
also what is the sweetening candles ritual. kndly let me know how to do it
Also what other techniques are available… u mean sth like subliminal etc ?