How to punish evil succubus

Hello as the topic states, how to punish the evil succubus ?
Can any expert tell me

I am not an expert but there’s some entity that eats demons I forgot which one it was. Could you tell me more about what is happening?

Not a expert but i believe any of big guys can do it Lucifer, Belial, or angels like Michael maybe also If u petiion them.

Call Murmur or Lilith

Are you sure it is a succubus and not an astral parasite? If so, VK Jehannum published an enn to get Lucifuge to eat it in “Lucifuge - the Lord of pacts”.

Kali is a demon slayer, among many other things.

But why do you want to punish this succubus?
Do you intent on keeping it close after it’s punishment?
Or do you mean to get rid of it as well?

Punishing these types of beings usually has no point. What you perceive as evil, is in many cases just normal, natural behavior. So it probably won’t learn much from punishment. Just like a wolf will never learn to not attack sheep. It might stay away from a certain pens if it has been hurt or scared off before. When it’s hungry enough and the considers the reward greater than the risk. It will definately be back again, though.

You can set strict boundaries if you mean to keep connected to it and it might honor those boundaries, but like the wolf in my example. This is pretty much like a wild animal you’re trying to keep as a pet while trying to get it from going against it’s nature. It’s best to understand it’s nature and figure out a way to safely let it do what it instinctively wants to do.
If keeping it is not the intention. I’d advise to just get rid of it and make sure all ties are severed, so it can’t easily come back through some sort of connection.
Exacting punishment might feel nice temporarily, but the need for it also keeps the connection relevant.

why the person wants to keep that creature when she is forcefully taking sexual and vital energy from victiim

She is a ancient succubus, a very big size witch who likes to eat vital energy then finish the victim

She has a large force, it will be difficult but to clean the village we need to do this.