How To Prove Magick To My Girlfriend?

I dont really know about simple spells to do that

1 Like

That’s extremely odd that she whould say that. Do you really want to be with someone manipulative like that? Because that’s terrible if she’s willing to break up with you just for your beliefs. It seems she’s taking advantage over your attachment to her, I suggest you think deeply about your relationship with her.

2 Likes

She is like a psychic she see about things and know some thought that why she asked me to do it… And she told me if i harm her she would tell me why she want me to do it… She told me she saw something about me

1 Like

asking spirits for a spell or creating ur own is probably the best thing u can do but yeah go for it

2 Likes

Ok that would be great and did you have any preference like any guides

idk i never used a curse but the method works well for other kind of spells
idk if ur experienced but if ur experienced with summonings and evocation id guess Astaroth would be a great choice

1 Like

Yes thank u very much for your help

Sort of… What i really want is a spell to torture her for about2-3 day or even put her to hospital four about 2 weeks… I mean aspell to injure her like broke her arm bone or leg… And yes because i love her that is her wish… I dont want to breakup with her thats why i agree her wish but idk any spell to do that

1 Like

Just keep us updated
good luck

1 Like

Ok thank u

Very peculiar romance, you definitely don’t see that everyday. Makes for an interesting experience at least.

1 Like

Oh sorry

1 Like

Don’t do it. If a year ago you would have tried to prove magic is real to me, nothing, absolutely nothing other than the scientific method would have worked. And that’s not going to happen. Use magic as you see fit and if she doesn’t believe, that’s perfectly fine.

1 Like