How To Prove Magick To My Girlfriend?

Can i create a sigil to harm someone like break someone arm or sent a demon to torture them in their dream?? Because my girlfriend dont think magic is real and she want me to prove it… I dont want to do that but she begged me… The spells i know would kill her and i want some simple spell to prove that magic is real please i need this answer

1 Like

Bruh why would you cast magick to harm your girlfriend just to prove magick is real, even if she asked for it…
Figure out another way to convince her with magick. Divination can also impress her quite easily.

3 Likes

I told her about it and i said i dont want to harm u but if u want i can harm your close one but she said do it on me and start arguing with me and use cursing word on magic… BUT IF U KNow the good way to convince her please tell me some easy spell to convince her and aslo that can remind her that magic is real and dangerous… Please bro help me

Well, you could just refuse man, tell her you can’t convince her and just brave through her complaints, don’t talk about it anymore. Then build up your world, work towards great success with your magick, make many friends etc. then through your success, you can convince her eventually. Also become good with divination, do readings for her if she asks, and if she asks is it real, just tell her “why we don’t we try and you can judge for yourself” no need to worry about proving anything to anyone, this is your reality and you are the master of it. She doesn’t need to believe it is real, you have true power with your magick and if it’s not for her, then it’s not for her you know.

1 Like

You could just create a servitor to appear in her dreams. Just appear. Do nothing. Then, ask her to describe it to you. Only you know how the character looks.

1 Like

True that. You could also ask Phul, the Olympic Spirit of the moon to give her a certain dream. But if she insists on you cursing her… Well, that’s up to you to decide what to do here.

2 Likes

How should i communicate… Ive never done sigil mgic before and what is a servetor

Read The Master Works of Chaos Magick by Adam Blackthorne, it has a very simple ritual to work with spirits, and the ritual is adapted to work with the 7 Olympic Spirits.

What magick do you know?

2 Likes

I dont know much… I know some beginner stuff thats all i beginner staff that can kill someone like that… And thak u for your feed back sir…

Beginner stuff that can kill someone? that’s pretty intense for beginner stuff lmao
Have you had success with magick yet?

1 Like

:joy::joy: some of them are successful and some are not… Can i pvt you sir do you mind

Sure, I don’t mind

I made this its own topic since it was a bit of a derailment, and @Mahasky you did already make a previous topic about this, so please don’t repeat requests. :+1:

2 Likes

why would you want to hurt her then?

2 Likes

I dont want to but she dont give me other options😫 i love her and i do t want to breakup with her thats the only choice i have left

1 Like

Just ask a spirit to grant her bad dreams

1 Like

Yes i want that but i told her that i can prove without harm and even at her dreams but she want it rough i think… Ishe told me she want it the hard way…

1 Like

then do it if she wants it

1 Like

Is she threatening to break with you over this? Sorry if i misunderstood your message

3 Likes

Yes if i dont do some harm to her with magic she said i wouldnt believe magic and our relationship will over… We are now in a relationship for 4 months and i told her that im a practitioner…if i not a magician do u think i would tell her that i am