How to protect my family from the essence of death?

To be more specific, I’m working with necromancer energies, to empower myself and be able to master the work with the dead, but I have people around me, I know it can be harmful for them, some people have advised me to create protection amulets, but someone knows what it would be the most suitable and ideal way of protection ???

Indeed working with the Gods of Death will produce side effects in the area where you open the Portal. Is inherent to these workings that people and animals in the area die sooner as expected especially if they have allready some illness. The energy of death is a devouring expanding energy, is dense and is corosive. Its coldness and nurturing creates addiction so be very careful. What you can do is to increment the auric fields of your beloved persons and pets to resist the corosive effect of Death energy. A protective white light of Life and regeneration around the chosen person.

4 Likes

Do you mean during one meditation, or do this visualization before each practice?

1 Like

I worked through the Shadownomicon with others (including my child) in the same house. With very few exceptions, I made sure to perform my rituals and dealings in my ritual area, which is my small sliver of backyard. I also do hand projects out there, like wand carving and whatnot. I also had a shadow portal opened out there during the entire months-long working.

Anyway, one rule I had with all of the spirits I worked with is that they weren’t allowed to mess with or interact with my family or my pets. They had to agree to this, if they wanted access to the rest of my area at their leisure. All of them generally abided by this rule and when they didn’t, the portal got closed until they could behave. Since that saved them a lot of time and energy, it was a nice carrot to dangle.

On top of the agreement, I also had an angel that I knew beforehand that agreed to look after my son, for my peace of mind.

Since I’ll be starting with necromancy soon, I will take the same approach.

Hope if helps.

4 Likes

Thank you for your answer, I will make sure not only to create protection amulets, but to ask some spirits for protection, do you think that would be enough ??

1 Like

I don’t see why not. You’d want to make sure that the spirits you ask for help from are as powerful as those you’re calling on, whether by themselves or as a group of spirit protectors.

2 Likes

Nope, every time is not needed but just use your intuition, these people are in your space so you will detect it. So periodically restore their protection.
You can ask the assistance of :heart: Isis :heart: to protect them. She is compatible with necromancy magic.

4 Likes

I will keep it in mind, I will read about Isis and also look for other spirits or Gods with whom I can ask for protection, thank you!

1 Like

Easy. Ground after each working. Then the energy is isolated to the working and not your environment.
If you need a viable method to do so there are several that have been postered here, a basic search should bring them up.

You can find a few of them here.

2 Likes

Thank you very much! I will check it :+1:

I’m worried about this too. As i get deeper into necromancy. How can i make sure my wife isn’t effected.

You need Jesus, nah just kidding

1 Like

Did experiment something? Spirits, poltergeist, shadows, light beings…?

Hello, I do not know if this can help you, I have mainly verified that the daily spiritual cleansings are quite useful, and I also asked Count Halphas for protection, so that he would create a type of strength around my loved ones and thus not be affected by these essences of the death, salt scrubs for the whole family every time necromancy work is done helps a lot. Create a type of amulet that absorbs this essence too, I recommend any color black, onyx, jet, black tourmaline, obsidian, I hope it helps you.