How to open a blog that blocks any magic

Finally after 5 years of searching and wondering why my magic is not working. I decided to use the services of a black magician. He confirmed that I have a seal that completely blocks my abilities, no matter what I try to do in magic . He read my original chart in astrology, according to him, I have 8th house, this is the house of harmful magic, you can say the house of death. I have the Sun, Jupiter is there, they are under the influence of the South Node - the karma of the past. My incarnation in this world is a punishment for my past. I have done black magic in the past. If I can break the seal and do black magic again, I will be much worse in terms of health, which I do not have, and I will be even more punished for my actions. But I can’t live without it, I want to get my abilities back, even if the price is my health and my existence in this world. But without it, I feel empty. Unfortunately, he can’t help me with my block and advised me to look for a more experienced practitioner or go to the demons of the Goetia. How can I open this seal and start doing all this again if I don’t know how to work with demons and magic in general?

1 Like

Contact your Higher Self. It is basically the Greater You so it can’t really be blocked by anything.

3 Likes

What is the best way for me to do this? If magic is closed to me?

1 Like

Shamanic journeying is how I usually meet with my Higher Self.