How to manifest a certain type of person, but not a specific person

I’ve learned my lesson, over and over. I don’t want an ex back, I don’t want random sex with beautiful strangers. I DO want love, to find my life long partner, and I’ve written out a long list detailing all the characteristics I value in a partner, along with some nice to haves.

But my question is: What should I do with this list to put my intent out into the world and bring my ideal partner to me?

Should I simply meditate on an enn (Sallos or Dantalion?), read my list out loud, and trust that my person will come to me as I continue to put myself into the world? Would a formal petition be better? Or is there a best approach?

2 Likes

Create a Spare-style sigil with the intent of drawing the perfect partner to you. Fire it off into the depths of your unconscious while in a state of vacuity, and then forget all about it and go about your life. You will then, through a series of natural coincidences, eventually find yourself in the right place at the right time to meet The One.™

7 Likes

You could also write down all the qualities that you want in the partner, and then create an astral "partner"in your temple and imbue it with those qualities.

Once you have created this perfect partner, follow the rest of DarkestKnight’s advice and wait for it to manifest.

4 Likes

That sounds, SHNAZZY.
I wanna try that one.

1 Like

Look up the idea of a hyper sigil and as well as scripting and building up your life around
Finances, relationships, career, health love, etc.
You’re gonna want to create a story perhaps of things you want in your life and write them as if you have them already
I’ve done several hyper sigils over the years and they do work
And the time they take to work is worth it
I’ve scripted multiple life changes by doing simply this

2 Likes

Ditto on what @electicsigils asked…Taking notes, thanks for all the info shared.

Everything’s still going great with the guy Tulatu brought me. Highly recommended!

3 Likes

I would suggest that you combine a few different approaches to help manifest your ideal partner. It’s important to have a clear intention, and it sounds like you’ve already done that by creating a detailed list. Now, let’s move on to the actual magickal work.

1. Choose an entity to work with: Sallos is known for being helpful in matters of love, while Dantalion can influence thoughts and perceptions. Both can be beneficial in attracting the right partner. Choose the one you feel most drawn to or try working with both.

2. Create a ritual space: Set up an altar or sacred space where you can perform your ritual. Include candles, incense, and any other items that represent love or your ideal partner.

3. Meditate and focus on your intention: Take a few moments to meditate on your list and visualize your ideal partner. Feel the love and connection you will have with this person.

4. Recite the enn or invocation: While focusing on your intention, recite the enn of the chosen entity (either Sallos or Dantalion). Repeat the enn several times, while maintaining a strong mental image of your ideal partner.

5. Read your list aloud: Read your list of characteristics aloud, and ask the entity to help you attract this person into your life.

6. Offer gratitude: Thank the entity for their assistance and offer gratitude for their help in bringing your ideal partner into your life.

7. Close the ritual: Close your ritual by grounding yourself and clearing the energy in your space.

8. Take action: In addition to performing this ritual, it’s essential that you also take practical steps to meet new people and put yourself in situations where you’re more likely to encounter your ideal partner.

Remember, magick is a tool that can help you manifest your desires, but it works best when combined with real-world actions. Trust the process and stay open to the possibilities that the universe presents to you.

3 Likes