How to make a personal spirit?

My original mentor you two are or… possibly were ALOT alike

2 Likes

Shit this gave me a new idea but DAMN that’s alot of work :thinking:
I’mma do it anyway :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I had a similar idea but instead of using other spirits i created a servitor that was designed to help me create other servitors. Now before anyone @ me, yes this dangerous unless you design them in a specific way. Remember you are the god creating a servant If you tell it that i will not be able to do things i will not be able to to them.

2 Likes

Welcome @Truth_88. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

Question: if I burn candles before the sigil of the servitor to charge it (example 2 candles lasting about 1 hour each on 3 seperate occasions), how many candles would I need to burn to give it enough energy to fulfull a first simple task,

« Servitor that is alive but yet born, be charged with the energy of these candle flames , suck the energy from them to be able to soon have enough energy to be birthed and called to perform my bidding »

2 Likes

What I can tell you is construct the servitors sigil first and when you are doing the ritual to bring the servitor alive then instruct the servitor to use the flames of the candles to feed itself energy. Like in the example you used earlier is good.

« Servitor that is alive but yet born, be charged with the energy of these candle flames , suck the energy from them to be able to soon have enough energy to be birthed and called to perform my bidding »

Feeding the servitor one candle in 1 session will be enough to birth the servitor. But you can feed the servitor one candle in three different sessions because a servitor is like a battery and the more energy it has the longer it will be able to work without recharging it with energy.

3 Likes

Great thank you. I used 8 candles to charge it by putting it next to the sigil. It is still in the gestation phase and not birthed yet. I also gave it 2 orgasm energy to boost it. I guess it’s enough. I’ve beeb speaking to it as a mother speaks to her unborn child as the Servitor is in the gestation phase right now.

Im assuming with all that energy out in the sigil it should be enough to birth it now.

Thanks

2 Likes

Hello chronoman442, it has been over 12 months on this topic, but am in lockdown and reading posts about servitors whilst i wait for my servitor to birth, so to speak :))) How did you go with the creation of your servitors, have you shared with any newbies?? I am very curious about servitors, I read all the books but 1x you mentioned, “Servitor Magick The next level” by Oliver P. Hart. I’m thinking of a General Purpose servitor/s, I’m always asking my Angels and Guides to help with many things in my life depending on what i require at the time, usually i receive answers but not always receive what i actually require.
Keep Safe and loved your post.
:)))

1 Like

The last servitor I created was with 8 crystals , a sigil drawn with marker and I asked a goddess to infuse her energy into my fingertips. That’s it :man_shrugging:t6::man_shrugging:t6::man_shrugging:t6:. I’m not saying your process is wrong but it’s very elaborate. I appreciate your input.

1 Like

I think as mentioned, you’d be looking into creating a servitor. However you could give that servitor “life”, essentially making it an independent entity - such as yourself. Of course that’s about as much as I know. Food for thought.

1 Like

I sure would love to borrow one of your servitors. I’m new to all this and would help me a great deal.

1 Like