How to make a house uninhabitable by others but not myself

I want this house for sale I can’t seem to tear myself away from it I can’t afford it right now, how would I go about making the house seem haunted or making it where no one would stay there long?

Maybe make it where people will not want to buy it at all, i don’t live close to this house so I can’t place ritual objects or do rituals near or on the property.

Just anything to keeps others from permanently having the house other than myself

Annoying neighbours. A bad neighbourhood in general.You could manifest that/behaviours that would lead to the former mentioned. Although you will probably shoot yourself into your own knee with that when you buy that house, later.

Is the house connected to any kind of restrictions? Like, no animals, no children, whatever the seller thinks would be a no go for him. You could try to attract only those people who would be sorted out by the seller because they won’t meet the criteria.

You could also manipulate the house to be in need of an expensive repair if someone else moved in in the mean time but again: it will probably lead to your own disadvantage if you’ll get your hands on it.

3 Likes

I remember this from Franz Bardons step 4 on Initiation Into Hermetics.

Infuse the house with akasha and make your intent like what you requested, people who comes in tends to get so unrelaxed and uneasy they cant stay.

4 Likes

I don’t mind if it affects me I can clear out whatever I put on or around the house , no restrictions really it does need work mild but still does, I could just target the homeowners association in that area to dislike whoever buys it but me

1 Like

Thats actually better than the haunting stuff. Nowadays a haunting would only lead to someone elses youtube career and to a vacation or tourist hot spot.

2 Likes

That’s a awesome idea :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Yeah it’s a haunted city on its own so it would be a hot sell if I made it seemed haunted there are plenty of people near it but not since this virus crap so I have a constant energy source

1 Like

if you can’t keep people away from buying it you could try to get some infos about the buyers. Maybe its a couple with already existing relationship problems who are better off without each other anyway = the house gets too expensive for one person alone to maintain.
Or the buyer is a busy business person who travels a lot and who thinks that renting places would be better in the long run again.
If you know the buyer you can create some kind of personal discomfort for them to make them move to another place. It doesn’t have to be a dirty work, sometimes pre-existing conditions are already enough.

1 Like

Information on the buyers should be available via public record from the local government, so by using the right channels you should be able to access such information. Then, from there, do what you will haha.

2 Likes

You could also create a servitor to repel other buyers.

2 Likes

If someone does buy it I will definitely do that public records are a magicians best friend. :rofl:

2 Likes

My first idea but I want multiple layers to it to make sure if something fails I have another in it’s place

1 Like

It Is by doing 218 works and opening a permanent portal but that place is than cursed (100m more or less, it depends)and poisend with demonic energy. It’s than healing and empowering only for the witch. To do it you need chicken hearts, pig hearts, bones and blood. Summon Azrat all 11 wrathful Gods and open their sigils permanently. The portal is an inverted Pentagram activated with the blood of the witch. ⛧

3 Likes

Thank u my dude but I can’t do that during this quarantine time

I have a spelli can translate 4 u. In 2 days. If want pm in 2days.its garanty it work.

1 Like