How to make a deal with the Devil, a simple recipe to obtain your desires

This post is (mostly) meant for the passer by. That one person that cant get over their ex and wants them back, the guy that wants to earn easy money, or the wannabe famous singer, actor, etc that wants to sell their soul to the Devil to become succesful overnight and in general, those that are not particularly interested in the occult and just want to do a ritual once to fulfill their earthly desires once and for all. If this description describes you, well hello there here is a how to recipe to get all that you want.

The ingredients that you will need are as follows:

The place that you will perform the ritual called “The crossroads” ( we will get to this in a moment)
A bible
Some sort of offering for the Devil (It can be alcohol, tobacco, incesnse sticks or/and food etc)
Salt

So first off, you need to find the “crossroads”. This is the trickiest part of the ritual. The place is not necessarily a literal crossroads, but more of spiritual one. A place where our world connects to the spiritual world. To help you understand what I am saying, here is how I found the crossroads I used. I found my crossroads a couple of years before I even learned about this ritual and from the moment I saw it, I just knew there was something special about the place. It is a tiny path about 20 meters long max. On the left there is the path made of stone and on the right there is grass and some trees. It connects a big boulevard with a small alley street. On the right there is an old picturesque little church and on the left a skyscraper which serves as the central office of a big bank. I am not making this up, this is an actual place. It doesn’t have to be this symbolic of a place, but you get the idea. Maybe it’s just a place that gives you the creeps, but I strongly suggest that it is somehow connected with nature.Honestly, it’s a “the place will find you” type of thing. You will know once you find it.
Anyway once you find it, I suggest you visit it for 3 days and on the 3rd night you should perform the ritual.
On the ritual night you should get dressed up. Dont go with your everyday clothes, that would be insulting. Get your bible and your offerings and go to the place. Start with your offerings. Light your incense and say: I burn this incense in the name of the Devil. Then offer the food or liquids by dropping them on the ground and say : I pour/drop this in the name and honor of the Devil.
Then it is time to use your bible. Start by reciting Psalm 51. Here is the passage you will read.Bible Gateway Psalm 51 :: NIV
After that you should read Revelation 9:19 in reverse.
Revelation 9:19 KJV - For their power is in their mouth, and - Bible Gateway . So that would mean you would go "Truh od yeht meht … etc etc. Once you finish, state your desire. Stay there for a while. The Devil will answer to you somehow. He will give you a sign whether he accepted or not. Once you get your answer, leave and go to your home. Once you arrive remove your clothes and wash them. Then go have a shower and use the salt to cleanse yourself.
And that’s pretty much it. Simple and no need to offer your soul for eternal torment.

So… where’s the catch?

The catch is that the Devil will always get his due. No matter the outcome. Depending on what you asked he will get something from you. He is a trickster as well. Your outcome will not come to you completely smoothly. So keep that in mind and be mindful. Good luck.

These instructions should be enough, but if you are interested in any additional info on this, here is the video that I used as source. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbv3cj9OFUU
The creator is a great guy and has a unique perspective, you should give him a try. It was interesting how this video found me. A very devilish coincindence but I won’t go into detail. I have tried the ritual myself a couple of days ago and I think the outcome is starting to manifest. I didn’t request something physical, but I already see some changes. Also I am 99% sure that the Devil is none other than Lucifuge Rofocale, but that’s a personal assumption of mine, I could be wrong. The reason I posted this, is actually a sort of offering. So yeah try it and share the results if you like.

5 Likes

The Devil should be lucifer if we go by hierarchy. Lucifuge is below Lucifer

Not that I believe in the concept of the Devil in a traditional sense. I just see the Devil as one who rules over hell, in this case, Lucifer

Nope this is definetely not Lucifer we are talking about. He felt very different. The one we talk about is definetely the folkloric devil we see in traditions and local tales. Infernal hierarchy is not relevant with the spirit involved here. Lucifuge is a guess because according to the folkloric lore the Devil has very similar traits with him. But honestly I dont think it is the main point of focus of this post. I just mentioned it because I had an “aha” moment when I thought about it.

3 Likes