How to make a client pay

I have a client who wants to make a larger purchase ($2000+) - the client has been going on about this for more than a month, but something always comes up…the death of the client’s cat…Paypal problems…card problems…and the list goes on, but I can’t wait any longer. I have tried opening the sigil of Eshmark (KoF) to influence the client, I have tried opening the sigil of Grah’tha’lion (BOA) but with no success. I tried the SEQOR square, no success.

I have to make the client pay asap (because I need the funds). What would you do?

Tell them:

“Look, I need to get paid. I held up my end of the bargain. Now, we both know you are making excuses.You have 3 days to pay me off. If not your tongue will rot out of your head for lying to me.”

Then curse the fuck out of them focusing on the targets tongue.

Happy hunting!

Paimon.

Mode_439: I have already done something fairly similar, but in a slightly different and very polite manner…the client isn’t responding.

Seeker: I know of Paimon, but have never worked with him - will check it out this evening.

[quote=“cloud9, post:4, topic:1736”]Mode_439: I have already done something fairly similar, but in a slightly different and very polite manner…the client isn’t responding.

Seeker: I know of Paimon, but have never worked with him - will check it out this evening.[/quote]

OK,

Is the client/target in your area or is this a client that’s a long distance away?

If the client is in your neck of the woods this may change the methods my friend.

Funny, because as of today, I received some rather disturbing news, and my Target is back up north. For me this completely changes my method of attack.

P.S.,

“Grah’tha’lion (BOA) but with no success”

So what happened with Grah’tha’talion? I worked with him and I too had trouble working with him. I had trouble opening his sigil???

Mode_439 , my target is in another country.

Grah’tha’talion was too slow…I did sense some sort of movement but it wasn’t related to my target. I then worked with Eshmark instead - I used him to make another target pay and I had results the following day, but I’m not seeing any movement when it comes to my current target abroad. I am going to stop the working and then go to Paimon instead.

I have no problems opening sigils or squares, but for some reason this ‘situation’ is proving a bit more stubborn.

This will sound weird, but use Saturns pentacle of spirits from Solomon for that.It took me 4 days to work on something much more complicated than that.

Be clear on your intent.
Use elemental magic along with this pentacle if you know how, and you will be amazed.
How you are going to use it is for your own…

Paimon will influence the person.
I would also recommend using HooDoo with a Green Devil candle spell or poppet spell. Make them suffer until they pay you what is owed.

[quote=“cloud9, post:1, topic:1736”]I have a client who wants to make a larger purchase ($2000+) - the client has been going on about this for more than a month, but something always comes up…the death of the client’s cat…Paypal problems…card problems…and the list goes on, but I can’t wait any longer. I have tried opening the sigil of Eshmark (KoF) to influence the client, I have tried opening the sigil of Grah’tha’lion (BOA) but with no success. I tried the SEQOR square, no success.

I have to make the client pay asap (because I need the funds). What would you do?[/quote]

I would suggest next time you ask for a down payment or full payment from the client before doing the work. Its really hard to collect debts, it takes time and energy away from the magician. Remember you are not a debt collector.

Salas’ash (BOA) sorted out the entire situation. I have found this demon to be extremely reliable - he has ALWAYS come through for me.

The past few weeks have been quite a lesson to say the least. Glad it’s all past now!!

1 Like