How to less sleeping

i wondered how magician could less sleeping, and knew a magician who sleeping only 3hours
is there something energy, astal,yoga methods?
if it could be, it will be more ascend

2 Likes

You need less sleep when you meditate/project instead of sleeping. I slept 2 hours last night, but meditated for 3 hours.

Same as 5 hours sleep. Its important to sleep a bit.

4 Likes

Thank you for reply!
Yeah i will try 3h meditation 3h sleep. And would be more less then.
Can you tell me prefered meditation? Or just non thinking is enough?

Well I start with stretches then a sitting meditation, wiggling the spinal cord to get the mojo flowing.

Then, while on my back, just expansion of consciousness, visualization and harmony. Projection to other places, reflecting on the people I care about, whatever really. Its a great time to try alternative evocation strategies and personal mental rituals.

Sometimes bedtime seems to be the only moment of peace we have to practice our magick related meditations. The key is to force yourself to not limit the meditation to just bedtime. Gotta do it during the day too.

Non thinking is a great way to hit that threshold where your body starts buzzing like crazy and you can have out of body experiences. It is also easy to fall asleep this way.

I’m a stomach sleeper, and have a hard time falling asleep while on my back, so it works out perfectly. After a few hours of meditation I just turn over and fall asleep.

You’ll figure out what works for you.

1 Like

Thank you for your precious advice! I’ll try it later
Yeah i couldnt think about meditation during meditation cuz mind always alert
I wanna be magick is my life, my life is magick. And i will make it.
wish God bless to you…

1 Like

Why do you need to sleep less?

1 Like

I do what is known as polyphasic sleeping so for me it seems as if I am always awake but I actually just sleep a few hours here and a few there throughout the day and night.

4 Likes

I also do not sleep much. If I’m not working I’ll spend a few hours meditating, practicing spells, and researching before bed. I’ll sleep a few hours at night and then another couple during the day if I have time. I call it cat like sleeping. Wherever and whenever you can.

4 Likes

Really interesting posts. I haven’t read up on anything about the subject but in my personal experience meditation can replace a few hours of sleep. A few months ago I had some insomnia and began a meditation habit. Twice a day and once at night. These meditations definetly caused noticeable changes. I didn’t have bags under my eyes and I felt more rested and they eventually helped to cure those little insomniac episodes by teaching me breathing techniques that will knock you out faster then a shot of liquid Zyquil to the arm.

3 Likes

During sleep, the etheric body which is the closest energetic body to your physical one widens and sorts of recharges on lost energy that your body expended throughout the day.

This also happens when your in a deep trance, especially when you’ve got those alpha waves going.

This is what makes you feel refreshed after a good night’s sleep. The energy your etheric body absorbs is what keeps your body going.

There are meditation techniques that allow you to get into a deep trance state of immense relaxation where your etheric body fully expands and starts to stock up on the energy lost.

If you do this for 30 minutes, you can leave meditation feeling refreshed and energized and you won’t need to sleep for so long.

I do this whenever I need to study at night or pull an all nighter. Just know that you’ll need to sleep eventually as you can’t cheat nature :slight_smile:

~Aluriel

3 Likes

of course i agree that need some sleep. my sleeptime is 7hours. and just wanted decrease about that. could you tell me your recommended meditation methods?

Meditate to enter a trance, keep deepening the trance until you are asleep. You’ll get a much better nights sleep.
You can also use spirits to enhance your sleep. I tend to sleep around 6 hours, but then again I’m very lazy. I can function on much less.

2 Likes

You could also project during the night and just let your body sleep. Saves wasting several hours

1 Like

thank you Magni!
it seems the key is deep trance by meditation…
and breath? was it important thing?

2 Likes

energy charging by astral projection?it seems cool thing!
but i cant AP haha

1 Like

You’ve got part of it! The key to deep trance meditation is breath. As you meditate more and more you will gain better control over you’re breath. There are so many benefits to meditating both magickal and mundane. I wish everyone did it.

1 Like

I have heard that meditating can help a person live on less sleep.
The Guinness Book of Records has a guy that sleeps 0 hours. Farmer by day, security guard by night. Some sort of disease or disorder. Seems to do all right. Not sure how to get infected with that condition.
Drugs can help, so I hear, but they have been reported to have BAD side effects.