I’ve recently got aware of my awakened clairs but I’m still a bit inexperienced at clair feeling
How do I know what spirit is around?
I think this information will suffice but if you want to know more to just ask I’m new to this so I can just forget important details on this
I’ll tell you what I know.
First of all, pay attention to the room’s atmoshpere.
If it’s Demons / High dark entities, then you will feel some kind of high pressure in the air. In my experience, It also triggers sudden moments of confidence, primal confidence.
If the presence feels draining or exhausted/anxious, it’s likely a low level parasite which is feeding on your energy.
You can also enter trance and ask it directly, like, “Who is this? State your name.” Look for random words that pop out of nowhere in your thoughts.
If you do get a name, don’t be afraid to ask it it’s name and test it to make sure it isn’t a low level imposter. Ask it “By the power of my own sovereignty, are you truly [spirit name]?”
Imposters will get angry, fluctuate, or try to escape. A real and powerful spirit will respect you for asking. It’ll match your authority.
1 Like
And if you’ve been told that it’s lucifer would my mind automatically think Lucifer
I felt heavy air and a weight on my stomach so it was a little harder to breathe not heavily I also kept smiling my concern is was it because Lucifer was there or because someone told me that he was there