How to know if someone uses magic on you?

He did contact me first after me going silent for 20 days… but then I just snapped and told him to get lost if he does not want to show up properly. I don’t want to get into details about what I was asking of him… then he told me how amazing I am bla bla bla and that he will respect my wish. A couple of days later I was missing him and asked him a random question to which he replied immediately. Then I sent him a couple of things and he stopped reading or answering. Then I stopped too. And this is where we are.I am quite obsessed I must confess… I wake up with his name in my head and go to sleep with his face in my head…

1 Like

Do you recall when this started? Did this happen after you snapped at him and told him to get lost or before?

It was before that. But maybe because we used to talk for hours every day and mostly during nights…

Hmm, so if you like him so much, why are you so quick to cut contact with him? You’ve done it twice now. You said he was hot and cold, but if you’re that obsessed, I would think that you wouldn’t be the one to initiate these constant breaks, Its just something not really adding up for me with your situation. Its like you simultaneously want everything and nothing to do with him…and he wants everything and nothing to do with you. It wouldn’t surprise me if you told me that you wanted to get pregnant by him, but wanted advice on how to magickally induce an abortion in case it actually happens.

I wanted him to do the chasing… I thought I would force him to do something, I guess I was stupid.
I also thought that I would forget about him but it actually did not help with that.
LOL about the pregnant part.

1 Like

Welp, my advice for the next time is to be more plain and direct. Don’t cut him off at the first sign of trouble. Instead speak frankly and tell him how you are feeling about him, good and bad. It seems like you guys might be playing too many games with each other. Like…both of you are acting too cool to initiate…too high value to chase. Dropping the front can help lubricate things…and perhaps get to the bottom of whether or not he actually used magick on you. If he did, he’s not likely to be honest with you about it, so you will have to pay attention to details…which is why I would suggest you have a chat over the phone. Although, given how forthcoming he has been about his magickal practice already, it wouldn’t surprise me if he was honest.

1 Like

Thank you. Very good advice.
Going back to your previous questions about when I became more obsessive… I was just thinking now and realized…
During the 20 days after me cutting cord and then deciding to stop speaking to him I did not even look at the app where we used to talk… When he crossed my mind I was actually amazed at how calm I was and not even being curious to open the app once.
Once he ‘poked’ me again when he started speaking to me I felt wave of intense feelings for him coming back to me and I guess it is then when I started to obsess more after I told him to leave me alone…

I guess none of that is important now. I will check the rituals suggested here and take it from there.
Considering I don’t have a radionics box I thought about using magnets instead and just ordered myself some magnets. :)) I was actually laughing thinking I am gonna plug the magnets and set the whole neighbourhood on fire. No, I would not do that but imagining that made me laugh.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the great advice!!

Your energy body is like a giant magnet, and it will
PULL YOU toward any other magnet that is STRONGER than you.

1 Like

meaning?
why does it have to be stronger than me?

1 Like

Human, and energetic attraction, works the same way metallic magnetism works. If you take two magnets, a strong one, and a weak one, and place them within magnetic range, the weak one will actually MOVE like magic toward the strong one until they touch.

All this says Robert Bruce

And according to my opinion : Female mind has Flawed When Women is Repeled

Then Female mind goes in into deep hypnotic trance

Because Entice/Repel Exploits Deep Flaws in Women Psyche

Antidote for you : You are under Fall in Vicious Cycle , But Do not Fall in this

Obsession work could simply be payback for her not wanting to continue it in the beginning.

I only mention it because I once threatened someone they’d never love again (no I didn’t do the work, it was a threat) in my own emotional outrage and the thought I had the time was I could do it if I wanted to by making them obsessed then refusing them. Making them want something they could never actually have.

I’m pretty sure I’d read about that sort of revenge spell being used on people who just played with you and that I thought in my outrage it might elicit at least a regret response for what the person did that had angered me.

So, I’m pretty sure some people would do it just for revenge at being rejected. Most people aren’t as lazy me and can work themselves into a revenge over nuffin ritual way easier than I can!

I’ve seen people do some crazy awful shit for really petty reasons. :woman_shrugging::rofl:

1 Like

The intranquil spirit prayer and Anima Sola come to mind, now that I am more awake.

Highly findable online, and has for many years, particularly the intranquil spirit prayer. Oh and Pomba Gira too.

I’ve seen men use these as well as women, but less frequently or admitted to less frequently, probably due to the nature of needing to slightly reword the prayer to fit for male to female over female to male.

With females it’s pretty much drop their name into the blank.

He once told me he did some revenge shite, no, not a spell, but a prank or so, I cannot really remember, on someone who annoyed him once when he was a teenager… so the intention is there I guess.

1 Like

I would not touch Intranquil spirits with a barge pole lol

1 Like

Well, not necessarily. I read through the all the above and could see it being either way.

I’d actually see if you could get a reading on it from someone who knows how to read well, but without too much front loading.

I’d ask something to the affect of am I being worked on?

Nothing more, you already have a suspect if you are being worked on, so if the reader divines any details on who- it will help confirm it and that’s easier if you don’t tell them the story.

So you want someone experienced who doesn’t need anymore than your user name for details, that way you can get a clear reading and plan accordingly.

Personally if he was working on me for any reason I would drop like a hot potato. If you can’t get me without magic, you sure can’t keep me without it so no thanks.

I think magic can be and should be used to bring the right mate and to make life better and easier, but not to change who the person is. If they aren’t the right person me as they are, there are really high chances they never will be, because it takes a lot of work to change and even people who want change don’t want to do the work to do it… (me included at times with some situations) so.

But that’s me! Do as you as will, I am totally oversharing in my wake up rambles!

1 Like

Very effective, but I wouldn’t employ it on someone I wanted to keep around. :rofl: Talk about make a person bat shit crazy…:rofl:

I didn’t have any of the backlash many report using those works, but my target fell apart so I shoulda probably listened to those who wrote about how it was more of a torture spell than an ex back spell.

Especially since I missed it up every time he came running back. :woman_facepalming::woman_shrugging:

1 Like

[How I got my evil ex back...AND how I got over him!](https://Try this one.)

1 Like

Works :+1:

1 Like

Funny thing: I was looking for my grimoire yesterday looking for some info and I found with it also a note book where I was recording dreams a couple of years ago since I have very strange, long and vivid dreams:). And my jaw dropped. One of my dreams made reference to a man I met in the dream who was exactly like this guy, description, ethnic background, country of origin… colour of hair, beard, also the name he gave me in the dream started with the same letter as my guy’s, not the same name though. Now I am really amazed… The dream was in December 2019 and I met him in December 2021.

1 Like