How to know if someone uses magic on you?

He once told me he did some revenge shite, no, not a spell, but a prank or so, I cannot really remember, on someone who annoyed him once when he was a teenager… so the intention is there I guess.

1 Like

I would not touch Intranquil spirits with a barge pole lol

1 Like

Well, not necessarily. I read through the all the above and could see it being either way.

I’d actually see if you could get a reading on it from someone who knows how to read well, but without too much front loading.

I’d ask something to the affect of am I being worked on?

Nothing more, you already have a suspect if you are being worked on, so if the reader divines any details on who- it will help confirm it and that’s easier if you don’t tell them the story.

So you want someone experienced who doesn’t need anymore than your user name for details, that way you can get a clear reading and plan accordingly.

Personally if he was working on me for any reason I would drop like a hot potato. If you can’t get me without magic, you sure can’t keep me without it so no thanks.

I think magic can be and should be used to bring the right mate and to make life better and easier, but not to change who the person is. If they aren’t the right person me as they are, there are really high chances they never will be, because it takes a lot of work to change and even people who want change don’t want to do the work to do it… (me included at times with some situations) so.

But that’s me! Do as you as will, I am totally oversharing in my wake up rambles!

1 Like

Very effective, but I wouldn’t employ it on someone I wanted to keep around. :rofl: Talk about make a person bat shit crazy…:rofl:

I didn’t have any of the backlash many report using those works, but my target fell apart so I shoulda probably listened to those who wrote about how it was more of a torture spell than an ex back spell.

Especially since I missed it up every time he came running back. :woman_facepalming::woman_shrugging:

1 Like

[How I got my evil ex back...AND how I got over him!](https://Try this one.)

1 Like

Works :+1:

1 Like

Funny thing: I was looking for my grimoire yesterday looking for some info and I found with it also a note book where I was recording dreams a couple of years ago since I have very strange, long and vivid dreams:). And my jaw dropped. One of my dreams made reference to a man I met in the dream who was exactly like this guy, description, ethnic background, country of origin… colour of hair, beard, also the name he gave me in the dream started with the same letter as my guy’s, not the same name though. Now I am really amazed… The dream was in December 2019 and I met him in December 2021.

1 Like