How to know if someone uses magic on you?

Long story short, I have told a guy I had feelings for that I want him to stop contacting me because he was hot and cold. He said he will stop.

Now the idiot me I actually have a lot of feelings for him and messaged him again, he answered and then ghosted me, he did not block me or anything but stopped looking at my messages.

I stopped all contact about a month ago but I know he is still stalking me online and yet does not want to speak to me any more.

I am using manifestation and magic and reading this forum I realised he has been using words in our conversation about magic, that shows he was actually more knowledgeable in magic than I thought he was and because I have been having very vivid dreams about him from the beginning of our relationship like I never had dreams about anyone like this before… I wonder if he is doing some sort of magic on me and if there is a way to find this out for sure.

2 Likes

Give us some more details. What kinds of things has he said that makes you think he’s an occultist? Describe these dreams you’ve been having too. Generally, I tell folks to assume that the person they are weary of is not an occultist unless proven otherwise. It’s still quite rare to run across someone who does what we do here actively in the wild, unless you frequent witches covens and masonic lodges on the regular. However, I want you to take a look at this post and see if there are any similarities. This post came from a woman who was involved with a guy who had used magick from the Satanic Bible to make her obsessed over him. If you are under a spell, I imagine you will have a relatable experience.

Now typically, doing some kind of divination on the matter may help to figure out the truth, but this does require quite a bit of skill. Instead, my suggestion would be to call upon Sraagbel from EA’s Kingdom of Flames grimoire. He is a spirit of truth, and can help reveal hidden things in people. A sigil working with him may be all you need to uncover the truth.

More details would definitely be awesome.

But something quick is that…

-yes he may be using magic
Or

• there could be a neg manipulating your relationship which is trying to make you suffer by trying to “make something happen”… Then screw you over
    Or
  • you could be doing this to yourself because of your mindset

Or

-mabye he actually wants to talk to you but, he may have some internal issues within himself that is making this weird between y’all.

1 Like

He told me when he was younger he dabbled in magic. He gave his cats goddesses and demon names like Lilith, Artemis, he told me he put that side of him to sleep for a while while he was involved in studying science. Then he became very interested in me when I told him I am practicing witchcraft and talked about my telepathic experiences… he decided to do an experiment in which to make each other dream of an object the other was sending telepathically. He mentioned psionics which I was not familiar with but I just read about it today on this forum… He also told me if I want a wish fulfilled to ask Santa Muerte…

Ah gotcha. Well if that is the case, then the likelihood of him using magick on you is quite high.

1 Like

As about the dreams I have been having… all of them have loads of details… 1st dream was within 2 weeks of me knowing him. I dreamt we were walking together with a couple of my friends and I was carrying around this big bin bag full of stuff… we went to the movies, to restaurant and I kept on carrying that stuff with me, I did not know in the dream what was in the bag, I was just carrying it. And in the same dream he kept on changing his face, not the clothes, not the hair but just his face. I tried jockingly to mess his hair in the dream and he pulled away and told me NEVER to touch his hair. At the end of the dream he disappeared stealing my big bag that I had been carrying around.

Another dream was before we met as we met online… I was thinking about meeting him and I dreamt of him telling me we will meet on this specific month and that was 6 months later. And it was exactly like that.

During one of our ‘cold’ periods after some intense conversations we had where I was pushing him to tell me stuff… I went to bed with the intention to dream that he will tell me in my dream why he is cold with me and I did dream of him telling me he is pissed off that I do not accept all sides of him. And is correct… there is a side , something about him that I cannot accept.

He also told me jokingly one night that he did a spell with my picture and a rune… and when I told him about it the next day he denied until I showed him the screenshots of his message.

Thank you! Will look it up. :slight_smile:

In my opinion a dream is just a dream, if you sit there and try to decipher it, then you’ll go crazy.

Weird stuff happens in dreams all the time that doesn’t make sense.

If you want him then you need to banish the shit out of whatever is going on until you feel it’s cleared that you can begin working your magic on him with a clean slate.

That’s all you really have to do.

He does have internal issues, I know.

I had experience in my life multiple times with dreams that were actually prophetic. I saw in dreams exact things I was to see a day or 2 after including once I saw the room where my boyfriend at the time (I was 20) was cheating on me. I told him and described the room to him and he freaked saying it was exactly like that.
But yes, it is difficult to know which dream is real and which is just rubbish. But our subconscious always speaks to us through dreams.

2 Likes

Your right. I have had weird experiences where my dreams have successfully told me the future.

But if you weigh it out… It’s really not even worth it. It’s a bunch bs you have swif through and piece together, when really a divinatation or calling an evoking an entity to help would be much more efficient.

Yes.

One of my exes (yup, THAT one) did the exact same thing. He’d alternate between begging for my love and ignoring me or being cruel. (Internet stalking wasn’t really a thing 20 years ago, but he did stalk me in person.)

Block him everywhere and do a spell to “block” him in real life (a simple binding should help, or feel free to draw from the spell I linked).

Thank you. And which banishing ritual shall I do?

Well, thats a pretty important detail. Tbh that’s quite a smoking gun. I mean, for an occultist, he seems rather sloppy. If you’re going to do this kind of magick on a person, you’re supposed to hide your hand…not drop every hint under the sun that you might be up to something :thinking: A couple things though:

You haven’t really described much in terms of how you feel about him. These dreams don’t really seem like the kind of dreams I’d expect for a love spell. This is why I wanted you to read the post in the link I dropped and tell me if you felt anything similar.

Secondly, you mentioned something about him that you cannot accept. What is it?

1 Like

I did a cutting cord spell on him when he pissed me off but the trouble is the spell only made him more distant while I continued having feelings for him. I don’t want to block him, I want to bring him back and improve the relationship actually.

There’s many things you can do… I don’t want to take away anybody elses uggestions here.

However, Ive done this numerous time on many different things wether it be a relation ship or not. & what I highly recommend is to do a combination of LBR ritual + evoking your favorite entity (that’s good for the particular job) and offer blood to maximize the efforts.

If you have a radionics box then that too would also help, just… Try not to make him go crazy. :crazy_face:

Well, in that case…here’s how I got my evil ex back.

The spell worked TOO well and he stalked me (plus his behavior didn’t improve all that much), so choose your words carefully.

1 Like

Your links are broken btw…at least for me they are

Thank you for the spell… I actually have that tab open in my screen right now but did not have a chance to read it lol … so many tabs open here.