How to: King Paimon?

I have never worked with King Paimon and interested in steping foot into the Infernal Kingdom.
Where do I start?
What do I ask him?
What advice would you give?

3 Likes

Please try using the search function, the magnifying glass in the upper right. There is a massive amount of information on king Paimon.

2 Likes

@Solimar @Manosman

For my part, I’d say with gathering your supplies and a nice offering if you’d like to make a proper impression. Regard him as a King and address him by his title if you don’t wish to piss him off. Some here would advise you don’t have to because they don’t…but they’re also rude and disrespectful to spirits, so there’s that.
You could ask him to unlock the aspects of your mind that he respresents. He has many lovely qualities and aspects.
Offerings: sweet things…delicacies. Things that maybe he doesn’t usually get. People give him Mt. Dew ALL the time. I give him Big Red, or Cream Soda, or sweet red wine.

13 Likes

I’d answer, but there are already many posts about this.

@Kulina8 That is correct! I agree.

2 Likes

I mixed local honey with honey-vodka and that was also accepted. Probably more by me. hahaha.

5 Likes

Actually, it’s because King Paimon likes sweet things. So, chocolate would also be fine!

3 Likes

Middle Eastern sweets seem to be a big plus such as Turkish Delight. Fruits seem to be another good offering.

2 Likes

Yes, chocolate went well as offerings.
Baklava was welcomed. I got some fresh from a Lebanese restaurant.

4 Likes

I haven’t tried Baklava, but I guess it’s also good.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info guys.

3 Likes

It’s so true about the chocolate for King Paimon, but not any cheap chocolate. Fine chocolate like Godiva or even Dove will do. And I just heard “Home-made fudge.” There’s a recipe I have for a Hershey’s cocoa fudge that is so good it’s like nothing else–it’s not easy to make but it’s totally worth the time and effort. When I find the recipe I’ll share it. Of course now He will be expecting me to make this for us to share.

3 Likes

:wink: I do that and add some ice cream! :rofl: and just feel so happy afterwards! can’t stop smiling!

1 Like

@SoliMar I see you are a man of fine tastes! Indeed only top quality chocolate would do.

3 Likes

always the best!

3 Likes