How to include magick in everyday tasks

When it comes to magickal ritual acts, people always pictures the big stuff (incense, candles, athames…)

Reading Damien Echols book’s “Rituals” made me realise how the biggest rituals are the ones during our everyday life.

Exemple : when you prepare ourselves during a miroir, we are around Venusian sphere. When you take a shower, we cleanse ourselves and all your bodies. When we eat, we bring abundance to our body. When we do sports, we are working our will/fire power. When we drink coffee at work, we (generally) socialize.

So i found out it really productive to incorporate intention, energy work to those tasks.

1. A cup of flowing relationship.

One cup of tea or coffee.

Hold your cup.

In the temple of the mind, connect to the element water. See it shaping into a ball.

Bring the cup between your two hands.

In your mind, think of what you want. If that includes a specific person, try to look at this person in the physical plane.

See your ball taking the characteristic of the intent.

Bring your cup closer. See the ball in your mind becoming stronger.

Hold an image on the goal.

Drink the cup.

See the ball raising above you, explosing and showering you and the target.

Keep seing the scene.

Put your cup on the table. Be silent. Detach yourself from any will or picture. Go back to the real world.

1. Moisturize well!!!

Your moisturizer.

Put your cream/oil on your hand.

See a ball of pink venusian energy forming in your mind’s eyes. See your astral hands holding it.

Watch yourself in the mirror, see yourself as the most attractive vision of you can even think of.

Apply the cream.

See the energy being absorbed in all your mind/astral body, feel like a rich/magnetic energy.

See yourself glowing while watching you in the mirror.

1. Don’t have counter-ideas to what you are doing.

This will sharp your will and also program your mind for long time goals.

Don’t focus on lack when you eat.
Don’t focus on ugliness when you prepare yourself.
Don’t focus on losing when you do sport.

5 Likes

When I worked at a café/bar, I would sometimes whisper affirmations while making coffee or foaming milk for some of the regulars I liked the most. Mostly wishing them a great day or something along those lines.
Never got to verify if it worked, but I didn’t overthink it really.
I genuinely enjoyed making coffee. A lot of people told me the coffee I made tasted the best, so I figured the simple emotion and intention behind it was more than enough :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yes! Magick everyday anytime is one of the best things that you can do.

In my everyday Magick I do everything from magnifying righteousness (helping the innocent that I see on the road who do not deserve the suffering that they got because of evil assholes which I punish. giving away blissful energy etc) and divination type of work like magically guessing names and enter subtly in bodies of random people, seeing through their eyes stealing and seeing their (unconfirmed) thoughts.

Manifesting events and things like that.

Godhood and magick are not limited to the altar and in the yoga mat or even in the altered states of conciousness that we access through ritual or meditation enduced Trance.
Godhood is a way of life Indeed, you must elevate your every day actions to a godly and spiritual level.

1 Like

Go on sis and launch your own Intention Coffee :relieved::heart:

Fill people cups with what they need :heart:

It’s 2024, we need to adapt magick our world.

People back then came to the local cunning folk to get a little bag full of herbs and seals.

What is the difference? Just the intention :relieved:

2 Likes

I did the same. Just the other day Someone complimented the coffee I made for them years ago… it’s real. :slight_smile:
People remember the good, and bad… as usual.
They don’t have to believe in magick, but they feel it.

2 Likes

What I like to do is get river water, sit it all night in the moon light, bring it in the morning and charge all my thoughts and feelings of what I want to do, Want to have, Want to be, into the water.

Also on special occasions I will charge the spell, I’m going to do for something into the moon water then I’ll sit the bottom of the candle I’m gonna use into the water over night and charge all that into the candle I’m gonna use, and ill sprinkle some of the moon water onto anything I’m gonna use for the spell, and let it sit over night to charge it up. Then do my spell.

2 Likes