How to identify beelzebub, how did you meet him?

after of evoke him i feel a strange slowly and dense typr of eletricity in my leg and feel that had his face horned and bearded as michael w ford representates him and i don’t know what it means ¿how did meet him? ¿has something similar happened ?

1 Like

one word, bug infestation 3 in a week

3 Likes

I got super lice, that wouldn’t spread to anyone else but me and my kids (extension of me) while they avoided my husband. He called them a “gift” but he has also done a lot great things for me.

1 Like

wow subtle ¿you could talk with him?

telepathy

The Lord of the Storm, Lord of Tohu Bohu Chasek, Lord of the East, Lord of the Witches

:heart: Vibarlal Dendas Tnasod Beelzebuth :heart:

5 Likes

Belial in a way introduced me or more like Beelzebub came and I guess was wanting to introduce him self? At the time I took it more like he was just going to chat with Belial.
But my experience was me laying down then I felt Belial next to me. I then felt a presence approach me. He stoped at the edge of my bed. I then heard Belial say “Beelzebub.” As in a greeting. I then just thought they were going to chat given that’s what happens a lot with me in the past with beings. I just rolled over and yawned before getting comfortable to fall asleep. I felt Belial’s energy kinda tense up. But I just continued to lay there. He then said “Lord of flys” This time I heard as if he was making a point. But I honestly just thought he was just greeting him. I know I’m stupid. I quickly learn one of Belial’s pet peeves of respect when his huge clawed hand grabbed my left shoulder and pushed me up to face Beelzebub and in a annoyed voice he said “You are to GREET him!” Or something along those lines. I then realized that A. Indeed Beelzebub was right in front of me B. I learned really quick of Belial’s pet peeve and C. Apparently Beelzebub wants to work with me. I of course apologized and greeted him. After doing so Belial’s grip loosened and I laid back down. I know we both know that was completely by accident and I feel they both understand that I did not mean any disrespect. Simply not use to having such things happen to me in that context. :no_mouth:

4 Likes