How to Harvest Other People's Sexual Energy?

…and yet sex is a multibillion industry and the most powerful marketing tool in other industries… And I find that very funny.

Anyway let’s try to get back to the topic of energy exchange ^^

If you want to channel their energy to create wealth… I wouldn’t target horny men from 3rd world countries to begin with. You gotta target wealthy men so their energy of wealth is drawn to flow into your life. Right now, you’re only channeling poverty into your life…

3 Likes

I agree and a lot of times there is a horrible story on how they get there. All the more reason to respect and show respect to the people who end up doing that kind of work, in my opinion. Even more so if they see a way to liberate themselves financially

1 Like

I don’t believe these stories. It’s all about they want quick money and power, and when they no longer can do that kind of work because their looks decrease they end up blaming men because they refuse to take accountability.

4 Likes

I agree with you in everything you’re saying, @Kristian.

2 Likes

You talk from a feminist point of view, so yes you are political. Sexuality in the LHP is not you doing OF to manipulate men to give you resources. It’s used to raise magical energy and spirituality.

1 Like

I wonder if you ever really had a conversation with any of those girls. Just quick money and power might be true for a lot of webcam/ onlyfans girls but trust me, a lot of people (men and women) end up in sex work with a terrible backstory.

But again, let’s get back to the topic of energy transfer. I am still very interested if offering or receiving raw energy from another person could be harmful, especially if someone doesn’t transform or transmute that energy. (this is coming from a gnosticism background and what I was taught as a rosicrucian kid in regard of vampirism)

3 Likes

20 years ago I would believe them. It’s difference today because feminists brainwashes girls to believe this kind of work is “liberation against evil patriarchy”.

Draining energy can be harmful because you can end up draining energy that is toxic. Some skilled magicians uses this as a defense by transforming their energy into toxic so the vampire will die when he feeds them. As for sending energy I think Reiki here. You canalize universal energy and direct towards the patient. Magick in general is all about manipulation of energy.

5 Likes

Yes, of course it could be. This is also a reason why casual sex can be harmful as well. We must be mindful of who we share and exchange energies with.

Why do you think there are so many people mentally broken with anxiety, fears, and so many other psychological issues these days? People are not being careful of who they exchange energies with, and now they’re just messed up and wondering why they can’t hold a healthy relationship, or any relationship, for too long.

“F*** around and find out,” in a literal sense! So much for “liberation,” people are sabotaging themselves unknowingly.

5 Likes

well, sexual energy, or lust, is simply lust. It doesn’t matter what skin color you have or where you were born, lust is lust, the sexual energy. Right now I’m reaching around 20,000 men a day and their lust is being excited by my pictures and then harvested by the Demon Goddess.

If nothing else, i feel excited and even aroused that i am creating that much sexual energy in others.

Anyway i just got offered a job, plus joined a freelance style business, and am being given good guidence by an experienced leader, so yea I’d say my life is finally starting to go well. Whether that is related to all this sexual energy being harvested by an ancient goddess, i don’t know. But it would sure be a coincidence if not.

So yea, the original suggestion, of selling or posting your pictures online in order to excite men’s passions, and including a chosen sigil for whichever god or goddess or demon or whatever, seems to be a very good idea. I suggest everyone try it. I guess voice your intent too, that “Oh Demon, Goddess, etc, i am using my images to excite lust in men so that you can harvest it and I ask you to give me this goal in return”.

And if nothing else, well, it’s a lot of fun!

1 Like

That is true, you do absorb the energy of the person you have sex with. This can also work for the positive too. You can become kundalini awakened and then HEAL others thru sex. Although that’s a pretty high level of tantra

It’s too soon to tell the long-term effects of the energy gathering you’re doing, but I hope it all goes well for you, or at least as you intend it to be.

2 Likes

I raised the point, and yes your views have some basis. But from my experience, it’s not religion or philosophy that does it. It’s part of the human condition. Lot’s of humans like Control. So they make tools to gain control.

Most people investigate magic out of a desire for control. First it is to control their own lives, then it grows to control others’ lives depending on the person.

It’s why its so important that at many times in our life we need to remember to “Live and Let Live.” Everyone has to live the life they want.

Case in point, I’m not a big supporter of sex work. I’m actually quite anti-sex. But The benefits to human development that sex workers offer is so pronounced that unless you’re a fool, which most people are, you can’t deny it. I certainly won’t deny it.

Some humans need sex, the way most humans need water.

And I support individuals who decide to go into such trades with the guidance and caution that is necessary to keep them running in top condition.

As for those of us who want to shame the sex trades, if you’re not one of the people who need it, you really shouldn’t speak ill of it. It’s like a person not in pain criticizing the makers and users of OxyContin. You have no idea the pain they are in, lol.

Live and let live.

2 Likes

I agree with you, we are doing it with everything not just this. (our choices in food, mates, life purposes or money)

The trouble is each person has their own path y’a know and the right to chose for them even if it’s not really right for them.

Goodness knows I’ve done and endeavored in things I knew better than to in my heart, thinking one thing or another and refusing to see what I knew in my heart were valid points. (Love magic before I understood magic at all for example)

That’s not even talking about times I was misinformed or truly believed whatever it was either, which are also valid personal experiences if we so chose them and can be quite humbling down the road, but often we at least have what we need when come to these realizations due to diligence of others trying to help us, even if we only need one little tiny point of their advice.

There’s a lot of validity to people feeling like they have to be this way or had to do it for their family to eat or it’s freeing to just do whatever you want, but that means the bulk of them haven’t experienced or didn’t get a choice to experience what you and me have and until they do they probably won’t understand.

It’s unlikely they will experience it while engaged in such ways of life also, which is the driving motivator in trying to aid these individuals but truthfully eventually all of us come to seek something more until we realize we are seeking it from the wrong the things or it kills us.

Everyone here has valid opinions but let’s please as a group hold it in our minds that the op has the right to choose just like we do and the best thing we can do is help them to do this safely and with fewer risks to their energy system as they are likely to do whatever they want no matter what we advise as is fairly clear by their firm stance.

:smiling_face::blush: thanks guys, it’s really nice to be able to have grown up conversations and not get all bent out of shape just because we don’t all decide to agree.

Let’s remember the point of a discussion is to learn, share and communicate. You can take new ideas away from it, but you don’t have to. You don’t have to convince anyone to your side of the story, you just have to share it and plant the seeds and if it’s right for that person, when it’s time they will bear fruit.

:smiling_face::blush:

5 Likes

Im working with a concept not too dissimilar to this. Mine differs in that its not sexual and doesn’t involve harvesting energy.
I’m making a comical computer game for a friend. I’m seeding a sigil (which i will be linking to a servitor) subtly in the background of each room. Its objective will be to provide her with calming and healing energy.
Thought it might make for an interesting experiment as well as being a nice gift

5 Likes

I would love to see the results of this.

2 Likes

I’ll certainly keep everyone informed. Well, ever since I started doing this using a sigil for one ancient one, i have gotten a serious job offer at a high paying rate, plus an opportunity to join a business with senior leadership as a mentor. So financially, money-wise, my life is FINALLY turning around.

I don’t “feel” any energy or like that, so I guess it’s being harvested by the sigil. And each day my posts are reaching around 25,000 people so it’s certainly reaching a job of people.

4 Likes

I love the progress.

1 Like

You’ll need to work on clairsentience to feel or rather to notice, most energy work. It can be rather subtle like a tingle, overwhelming like love, cool like a pool of water, windy like a gust of air, hot like anger, leave you with head aches and vomiting, heal you and many other things you may or may not even realize come from it. :slight_smile:

Once you do, you’ll be able to discern where it’s going, how much, what qualities it has, where it’s come from and trace it back then follow it to other people connected to the person who expended it but have nothing to do with the fact they expended it etc.

2 Likes

well now that you mention it, i am feeling a bit better, it is certainly subtle.

As for the thousands of men expending themselves to my pictures, and giving their mental/emotional energy too since many of these men think they are going to “win” me or whatever. It sounds cringe but that is just the mindset of the third world. They see a picture of a girl online and start dreaming about a future and all that.

Anyway I will let the sigil absorb all that.