How to Harvest Other People's Sexual Energy?

It does not work that way. If you want to harvest energy you need skills in sympathetic magick so you can connect to the victims and draw from there.

2 Likes

Why do you want to do that?

1 Like

You said you’re doing it for no specific purpose, so no, you won’t see any results because you’re not directing the energy towards anything. You’re only absorbing the energy of random, horny men from 3rd world countries :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Okay, but what is “sympathetic magick”? I’m interested but can you please give a short elaboration about what it is? I’ve never heard of it

1 Like

Well there is a purpose. It is to create wealth, money. Perhaps not DIRECTLY thru this process of the pictures, but the goddess can accept this energy and utilize it towards creating wealth for me, or directing me towards wealth creating paths.

So yes, there is a purpose.

You can look over @Keteriya 's work.

2 Likes

I have great respect for sexworkers and people that work in adult entertainment. Especialy women that want to use that for a bit more freedom. It seems like it could be something to do out of respect every now and again, perhaps.

1 Like

Everyone thinks they’re on the right side.

3 Likes

It’s so hard to get beyond that shaming part though, even with people that are non-religious or even anti-religious and not supporters of the regular patriarchal view. I’ve had a girlfriend that worked in a sexclub, I’ve had to keep that a secret from a lot of my friends in order to keep them from interacting with her differently or awkwardly.

1 Like

yea but look at the results.

The right hand path, the religions, cause billions of deaths thru war and violence.

The left hand path, the “satanists”, dont even eat meat and believe in simply living naturally.

It is SEX which is the thing that society, governments, religions, REPRESS in order to enslave humanity. Otherwise, if humans were left to develop naturally, then humans would retain that childlike innocence and joy throughout their entire life. Religion has literally RAPED people’s SOULS.

2 Likes

Stop being political. It’s not allowed here.

1 Like

well you raised the point about how everyone thinks they are the good guys, so i was simply elaborating on your point. Also, i don’t see how talking about the sexual repression of society is “political”. When the whole point of tantra is to become liberated from that repression.

1 Like

The problem with this kind of work is that women end up regretting it as they get older with their looks decreasing and they experience that they cannot get healthy relationships and live a normal life.

2 Likes

…and yet sex is a multibillion industry and the most powerful marketing tool in other industries… And I find that very funny.

Anyway let’s try to get back to the topic of energy exchange ^^

If you want to channel their energy to create wealth… I wouldn’t target horny men from 3rd world countries to begin with. You gotta target wealthy men so their energy of wealth is drawn to flow into your life. Right now, you’re only channeling poverty into your life…

3 Likes

I agree and a lot of times there is a horrible story on how they get there. All the more reason to respect and show respect to the people who end up doing that kind of work, in my opinion. Even more so if they see a way to liberate themselves financially

1 Like

I don’t believe these stories. It’s all about they want quick money and power, and when they no longer can do that kind of work because their looks decrease they end up blaming men because they refuse to take accountability.

4 Likes

I agree with you in everything you’re saying, @Kristian.

2 Likes

You talk from a feminist point of view, so yes you are political. Sexuality in the LHP is not you doing OF to manipulate men to give you resources. It’s used to raise magical energy and spirituality.

1 Like

I wonder if you ever really had a conversation with any of those girls. Just quick money and power might be true for a lot of webcam/ onlyfans girls but trust me, a lot of people (men and women) end up in sex work with a terrible backstory.

But again, let’s get back to the topic of energy transfer. I am still very interested if offering or receiving raw energy from another person could be harmful, especially if someone doesn’t transform or transmute that energy. (this is coming from a gnosticism background and what I was taught as a rosicrucian kid in regard of vampirism)

3 Likes