How to get rid of negative influence

Good Day for all the magicians here
I Don’t want to make it a long post here
but I got An issue That lately began to attract my attention
I’ve Been into magick for almost 4 years now
but I havn’t up until now gone to where I want to Go with my abilities
Or you can say I had Alot of Blockages in my way
And I think The main reason is because That when I first Started working with Magick
As a dabbler I got A wonderful results in the year 2009 but as a lot of dabblers I began To share My success stories with some religious and non-religious friends
and oh my god I shared it with the worst hypnotist in the world (my mother) even I shared my new skills with my father(who’s hardcore religious) ,I shared it with my brothers I shared it also with the illiterate doorman to help him with his seduction skills . It was all done with good intentions from my part to help those mortals.
Also I’ve shared my success (specially my success attracting the women I desire magickally )
with a room full of 24 depressed people in a sitting called psychodrama (where alot of people gather under the observation of a psychiatrist And share their stories )in the end of a 4 hours discussion they were all attacking and insulting me and sending their negative and hateful energy toward me And accusing me of being miscreant
And I have to say I was it was my fault cause I violated the rule of magick which is to KEEP SILENT
And I heared once E.A talking about that WE don’t have to share our knowledge with non-magicians because by sharing with non-believers we Let their doubts enter our being .
So after being in this problem for 3 years now
What Steps Should I take to Get rid of all that Negative infulence(Energy)(spirits) or whatever it’s called That I’m sure hindered my ascendance And Sucess in magick for along time ?
Thanks guys for the wonderful Forum

... in the end of a 4 hours discussion they were all attacking and insulting me and sending their negative and hateful energy toward me ...

It’s ridiculous, isn’t it? To these plebs it’s all alright to use your luck in the genetic lottery with looks and charm and charisma, it’s alright to weave spells with words, it’s alright to buy her with gifts and dinners and rings and flowers, and it’s alright for ugly wenches to go have nose-jobs and face-lifts and breast ‘augmentation’ to make themselves halfway acceptable, but if your natural talent lies in magic and the skill to recreate the very fabric of reality in accordance with your desires, that’s ‘evil’ and you’re a ‘cretin’ or a ‘loser’. Seduction is all about manipulating another person. And if it’s not the lies of the seducer it’s the self-delusions of the seduced. Well, I’m far more impressed by a magician causing a woman to fall madly in love with him through a ritual than I am by some halfwit from the stone age cracking a can of beer against his forehead and saying “Me Tarzan, you Jane!” to get her into bed for five minutes.

What you should have done in that case was curse all of them, aloud, there and then, preferably with a flourish of demonic tongue, as they were in fact ‘cursing’ you. That would have turned their ‘energy’ into fear and given you power over them.

And I have to say I was it was my fault cause I violated the rule of magick which is to KEEP SILENT

Never, ever tell. It ruins everything. I speculate that bringing this to someone else’s conscious awareness, particularly that of someone who is not a ‘living god’ or at least becoming one (as an analogy, a ‘living god’ is like an operative from Zion who has gone into the matrix, whereas the ordinary human is still attached to it) somehow solidifies the collective hallucination of humanity’s waking reality against the magic that is secretly subverting it. I consider the ‘modern world’ my enemy in a very literal sense and something to be destroyed, and the breaking the law of the magus like informing ones enemy of ones battle plans. I won’t even speak of my desires, let alone my magical workings to bring them to pass.

To clarify, my own occult experiences, EA’s recent works, and the writings of the German philosopher Ludwig Klages have lead me to believe, based in experience, occult theory, and rigorous intellectual argument, that humanity is trapped in a partial hallucination (this is not, let me make this explicit, the Brahmanic denial of the material, or phenomenal, world in favour of a ‘higher’ reality, as I actually consider the achievement of this ‘Nirvana’ of nothingness as it were to be the final purpose of the hallucination) and possessed by an acosmic parasite, an atemporal nonspatial being (‘being’ in the most technical philosophical sense) essentially known as “the one God” (not to be confused, although it invariably is, with the Heraclitean Fire that impregnates the dark womb of the Cosmic Mother, time and space, which is symbolised by the puslating sun of omnipotent light that is found through soul travel at the center of the cosmos, or “the Source”) but which I refer to as the Nothing, in a battle against the cosmic forces of life. Yes, my physics professors would go into fits of hysteria if they ever heard me talking this way.

@Poete…My view of your statements on the initial facebook pages of EA’s before this forum was created, has moved from the stage of seeing you as a constant “angry being” making statements just to be in conflict with others…to making profound intelligent statements that gives me pause for thought, and I now see you in a different light. Meaning I look forward to your insightful postings…As I continue to watch your mind display itself on this site and sample some of your wisdom here…I salute your input…very much…just goes to show you how effective you can be at effecting the simple mind of Uncle Fester…Thanks. And, of course, it takes a simple mind a little longer to make attachment…lol

[quote=“Poete Maudit, post:3, topic:479”]

Never, ever tell. It ruins everything. I speculate that bringing this to someone else’s conscious awareness, particularly that of someone who is not a ‘living god’ or at least becoming one (as an analogy, a ‘living god’ is like an operative from Zion who has gone into the matrix, whereas the ordinary human is still attached to it) somehow solidifies the collective hallucination of humanity’s waking reality against the magic that is secretly subverting it. I consider the ‘modern world’ my enemy in a very literal sense and something to be destroyed, and the breaking the law of the magus like informing ones enemy of ones battle plans. I won’t even speak of my desires, let alone my magical workings to bring them to pass.

To clarify, my own occult experiences, EA’s recent works, and the writings of the German philosopher Ludwig Klages have lead me to believe, based in experience, occult theory, and rigorous intellectual argument, that humanity is trapped in a partial hallucination (this is not, let me make this explicit, the Brahmanic denial of the material, or phenomenal, world in favour of a ‘higher’ reality, as I actually consider the achievement of this ‘Nirvana’ of nothingness as it were to be the final purpose of the hallucination) and possessed by an acosmic parasite, an atemporal nonspatial being (‘being’ in the most technical philosophical sense) essentially known as “the one God” (not to be confused, although it invariably is, with the Heraclitean Fire that impregnates the dark womb of the Cosmic Mother, time and space, which is symbolised by the puslating sun of omnipotent light that is found through soul travel at the center of the cosmos, or “the Source”) but which I refer to as the Nothing, in a battle against the cosmic forces of life. Yes, my physics professors would go into fits of hysteria if they ever heard me talking this way.[/quote]
oh man I like your words
and yea I should cursed them right then and there
but I havn’t
So Am I cursed ?
How Can I solve this
how can I Recover from this curse
Cause Sometimes I feel Their voices doubting in my head weakening my magick

Poete Maudit Said((It’s ridiculous, isn’t it? To these plebs it’s all alright to use your luck in the genetic lottery with looks and charm and charisma, it’s alright to weave spells with words, it’s alright to buy her with gifts and dinners and rings and flowers, and it’s alright for ugly wenches to go have nose-jobs and face-lifts and breast ‘augmentation’ to make themselves halfway acceptable, but if your natural talent lies in magic and the skill to recreate the very fabric of reality in accordance with your desires, that’s ‘evil’ and you’re a ‘cretin’ or a ‘loser’. Seduction is all about manipulating another person. And if it’s not the lies of the seducer it’s the self-delusions of the seduced. Well, I’m far more impressed by a magician causing a woman to fall madly in love with him through a ritual than I am by some halfwit from the stone age cracking a can of beer against his forehead and saying “Me Tarzan, you Jane!” to get her into bed for five minutes.))
Yeah They don’t want to believe that they can change the world around them
They are comfortable of being the victims of their genetics or outside circumstances

Poete Maudit Said ((What you should have done in that case was curse all of them, aloud, there and then, preferably with a flourish of demonic tongue, as they were in fact ‘cursing’ you. That would have turned their ‘energy’ into fear and given you power over them.))
Instead I acted like The savior of humanity who wanted to lead them to the light

Poete Maudit Said ((Never, ever tell. It ruins everything. I speculate that bringing this to someone else’s conscious awareness, particularly that of someone who is not a ‘living god’ or at least becoming one (as an analogy, a ‘living god’ is like an operative from Zion who has gone into the matrix, whereas the ordinary human is still attached to it) somehow solidifies the collective hallucination of humanity’s waking reality against the magic that is secretly subverting it. I consider the ‘modern world’ my enemy in a very literal sense and something to be destroyed, and the breaking the law of the magus like informing ones enemy of ones battle plans. I won’t even speak of my desires, let alone my magical workings to bring them to pass.))
So how to reverse that
Should I Strengthen my shield more ?
Or there’s a ritual to banish those influence and ground myself again .and send back any curse to it’s sender whatever they know it consciously or unconsciously .

Thanks Poete Maudit for your wisdom

[quote=“immortal_wisdom, post:5, topic:479”][quote=“Poete Maudit, post:3, topic:479”]

To clarify, my own occult experiences, EA’s recent works, and the writings of the German philosopher Ludwig Klages have lead me to believe, based in experience, occult theory, and rigorous intellectual argument, that humanity is trapped in a partial hallucination (this is not, let me make this explicit, the Brahmanic denial of the material, or phenomenal, world in favour of a ‘higher’ reality, as I actually consider the achievement of this ‘Nirvana’ of nothingness as it were to be the final purpose of the hallucination) and possessed by an acosmic parasite, an atemporal nonspatial being (‘being’ in the most technical philosophical sense) essentially known as “the one God” (not to be confused, although it invariably is, with the Heraclitean Fire that impregnates the dark womb of the Cosmic Mother, time and space, which is symbolised by the puslating sun of omnipotent light that is found through soul travel at the center of the cosmos, or “the Source”) but which I refer to as the Nothing, in a battle against the cosmic forces of life. Yes, my physics professors would go into fits of hysteria if they ever heard me talking this way.[/quote]
oh man I like your words
but I havn’t
So Am I cursed ?
How Can I solve this
Cause Sometimes I feel Their voices doubting in my head weakening my magick[/quote]

That’s not a traditional curse, but something that may be useful would be summoning the angel Opfall and asking him to remove any curses on you. This is effective both on traditional and non traditional accidental curses. For example Opfall helped me remove some attachments I had.

[quote=“defectron, post:7, topic:479”][quote=“immortal_wisdom, post:5, topic:479”][quote=“Poete Maudit, post:3, topic:479”]

oh man I like your words
but I havn’t
So Am I cursed ?
How Can I solve this
Cause Sometimes I feel Their voices doubting in my head weakening my magick[/quote]

That’s not a traditional curse, but something that may be useful would be summoning the angel Opfall and asking him to remove any curses on you. This is effective both on traditional and non traditional accidental curses. For example Opfall helped me remove some attachments I had.[/quote]
I’ve googled this angel but I just Can’t find anything about him
Where Can I find him defectron ?

Opfall is in the grimiore kingdom of the flames

Thanks defectron